Search found 17 matches

Return

by cehar5
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

The Amount of people that have watched something or done something is the only deciding factor in what is/or isn't more popular. Well isn’t “watched something or done something” two things and therefore not the only deciding factor. And aren’t, watching (on tv) going, joining, sponsoring and paying...
by cehar5
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL / NRL Finals TV Ratings

Came here to read about ratings, see dudes awkwardly bickering like school kids. Why do you care so much about a sport you don't even like. Chip on your shoulder much? Relax and watch the game you want. They're clearly both popular.
by cehar5
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cheers pussycat. Do you have a source and any other streaming figures or regionals for NRL yesterday? afl.com.au these are the numbers with streaming. 2021 Toyota AFL Finals Series Week One – TV Ratings The total average audience: 5.84 million 15 per cent increase compared to the first week of fina...
by cehar5
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL finals schedule change to avoid clash with AFL

Bumsniffers wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:14 pm
truthbomber wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:43 am

oh
it happened fumbler :cool:
no it didnt.

Which is why both Nine and News papers yesterday say it was due to the storm.

Do catch up with reality some time thugster
I think stop replying to this guy. Clearly a troll. Can he be removed from the forum?
by cehar5
Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

oh its your sport fumbler vicky kicky unco ball derps & misses your sport :cool: Haha. It's not mine though. What a weird thing to say. you've never heard a saying that the fans are the owners of a sport wow bubble dweller much lol Fair enough man. We have some vitriol on here but know its in j...
by cehar5
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

[marq=]it was a typo. I'm confident you could have figured it out. But yeah maybe learn how to communicate with others. That'd be a positive step.
by cehar5
Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Once again I like both sports but yeah I think your point is redundant. If there were less games per week and therefore the audience less diluted, would the average per game remain the same? what ? :hmm: what are you talking about you derping moron Its the accessibility to different types of covera...
by cehar5
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what ? :hmm: what are you talking about you derping moron Its the accessibility to different types of coverage & the impact it has on ratings only 33% of Australians have access to STV while 100% have access to FTA if you increase your nationally telecast FTA games ( everyone able to watch a ga...
by cehar5
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL women to outrate fumbling men in NSW the ACT & QLD

Fumbler moron ****** aflol fumbler fumbler fumbler.

Rugby league number 1 every metric no contest.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ](*,) ](*,) :-k :-k :-k :-k [-( [-o<
There you go truthbomber just made a template for the rest of your replies just copy and paste. Save you some time.
by cehar5
Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: guesses on the midgets crowd today

Seeing 3 one eyed league fans reassure each other is a pretty funny cope.
Enjoy the weekend guys haha.
by cehar5
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

you're right fumblers there are no balls :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ Still talking about balls....very bizarre Why are you deflecting lil man? Nobody will watch yeah? You said nobody cares. balless gutless tiny pea hearts typical fumblers :cool: Why are you deflecting still? Yo...
by cehar5
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

truthbomber wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:53 pm
cehar5 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:51 pm
truthbomber wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

I think not my little pea hearted fumbler :cool:
Back up what you say then? Come on copebomber..
I have 1000 times fumbler
1000 times :cool:
Everyone watching the lions is a southern ex pat.

Back that up.

Go
by cehar5
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ah well we can only read so much cope in one night anyway. Gabba is sold out apparently. Nobody in QLD cares about AFL remember.
by cehar5
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by cehar5
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ah well we can only read so much cope in one night anyway. Gabba is sold out apparently. Nobody in QLD cares about AFL remember. Gabba sellout? Nice :thumbleft: EDIT: just saw Wookie’s tweet in the feed here. Brisbane will be buzzing on Friday night. https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/15602...