Search found 6 matches

Return

by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

They are pretty much a team just making up the numbers in AFL. Very little coverage on them when the Eels & Panthers are flying. They are not even a dedicated Sydney team. Call themselves Western Sydney. Then they play half their games in Canberra. Who do they really represent? Maybe they should...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Until I see AFL on prime time tv stations all the time in Sydney and on the top rating radio stations. I will remain far from convinced that AFL is number 2. Swans AFL ratings are regularly higher than the national metro ratings for soccer and not far off the national metro ratings for Rugby, let a...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Can you tell us how many afl clubs in NSW. I do not know but would have thought it was more than 126. Thought it would have been higher for soccer too. Re: the other points re: grounds and such would be good to have some actual figures too. Re: media. You seem to compare AFL to NRL in your comments...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Expansion

You would think they would want to put a team in Canberra before the Northern Territory. Canberra is the largest city without their own AFL team. but we have the midgets the greater western blackheath to madagascar midgets :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl: Yeah that is pretty ridiculous.Why don't t...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does the addition of the Dolphins mean for AFL in Qld?

I think it’s a good question. Personally, I don’t think it would be talking point amongst the Suns and/or Lions. Maybe the AFL have had a look at it strategically but I’m guessing not too much. I think there is plenty of room for another NRL team in a rugby league dominated Queensland - may one or ...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

AFLW doesn't have 10 teams in the UK like Rugby League. So they are already behind in team numbers. https://youtu.be/rsGVK7la0c8 Who besides some rugby leaguers care? Are you running out of semi decent (for you) arguments? You care, that's why you're getting riled up about the fact that women's Rug...