Search found 6 matches

Return

by baselinepanther
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Fred wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:47 pm There is a push to allow Gabba to open fully for GF. If this is the case, would the sell-out crowd be a record for the ground?
watch Vlandys if this happens

the NRL will push to have ANZ increased to , to 60K
as it should be too
by baselinepanther
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The self anointed national sport

Why is tv the only metric that seems to matter. Australian Rules is very popular in new and qld... not the most popular I agree but it’s not exactly a minow. It has very large participation numbers, they have lots of team and lots of leagues... there is clearly a large presence... and it is growing...
by baselinepanther
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

I think Australian Rules Football and AFL has made high in-roads in Sydney and surrounds considering the low base it came from. But the sport still has a long long way to go, let’s not kid ourselves ... but it has taken a few steps and importantly, has started the journey. I do agree with one poste...
by baselinepanther
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

talk crowds and they bring up ratings :rofl: AFL beats NRL in crowds in their own heartland :mrgreen: Lets ask peter rabbit if that actually means anything :cool: I guarantee if the storm had a higher crowd than every AFL game in Melbourne we wouldn't hear the last of it. So yes, it means plenty oh...
by baselinepanther
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:29 pm I agree, promote the game in Western Sydney, they should not play games in Canberra.
good
we don't want that crowd fudging membership manipulating scum polluting our capital :cool:
by baselinepanther
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:24 pm

What did you know exactly?
that fumblers would make excuses ?? :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/