Search found 104 matches

Return

by baselinepanther
Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

so the fumblers are crowing because the kitty kats got their highest ratings in brisbane in 10 years with them near the top of the ladder playing another team near the top of the ladder No broncos on tv In fact no NRL at all 107K out of 3 million in the catchment 1 in 30 people =D =D =D =D =D =D =D...
by baselinepanther
Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

perspective

more people watched a womens game of RL then the table topping kitty kats in Brisbane last night :cool:
by Terry
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

So the NRL with one club in NZ gets $32M per year for this new deal. Rugby Australia got $100M over 3 years on Ch9 & Stan for 5 teams. Or $33M per year. Goes to show where Rugby Union currently sits! Great deal for RL though!!! Well yes and no, Rugby Australias deal only covers rights for Rugby...
by Terry
Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks Wook, I'm well aware of this. I was actually comparing the money going to the controlling bodies in Australia from their respective TV deals. None of the money NZ Rugby gets goes to Aus Rugby. Whereas as all the money from the NZ RL deal goes to the ARL commission. Big difference in pure fin...
by Terry
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's interesting Wook! First of all I never go 'mental' over anything. Ever. Cool, calm, facts, research and truths are me. Then you can stop telling people they are having meltdowns you hypocritical jackass. And I don't quite get what you mean about 'pull this shit with the AFL'. Each governing ...
by Terry
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Despite a shocking weekend of blowouts, Fox Sports has achieved two all-time NRL ratings records. The Warriors v Dragons golden point thriller on Friday night was the most-watched 6pm game of all time with an average of 419k viewers. The Sunday 2pm game between the Broncos and Sharks also saw the h...
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i understood what Terry was stating.. Rugby Union receive in funds for there competitions local state and national which involves NZ Teams and Internationals. $30mill approx. NRL Receive for having involvement with NZ (1 Team) receive around the same amount.. Terry was putting into perspective how l...
by Terry
Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i understood what Terry was stating.. Rugby Union receive in funds for there competitions local state and national which involves NZ Teams and Internationals. $30mill approx. NRL Receive for having involvement with NZ (1 Team) receive around the same amount.. Terry was putting into perspective how ...
by pussycat Mark 11
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Highest Rating matches this year.

Total Match numbers and streaming when available - Latest update Jul 6 RL Wed (Origin) = 3.0m (includes streaming). RL Sun (origin) = 2.93m (includes streaming). AFL Thu (opener) = 1.25m (includes streaming). RL Thu (opener) = 1.23m (includes streaming). AFL Sun (Anzac Day) = 1.15 AFL Fri Rd 11 = 1....
by pussycat Mark 11
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Highest Rating matches this year.

PTV Last updated jul 12 NRL: STORM V RABBITOHS 335,000 NRL Storm v Roosters 328,000 NRL: SHARKS V RABBITOHS 316,000 NRL: ROOSTERS V BRONCOS 314,000 NRL: BRONCOS V EELS 313,000 NRL Souths v West 306,000 NRL Cant v Sydney 296,000 NRL: PANTHERS V ROOSTERS 291,000 NRL: STORM V DRAGONS 290,000 NRL: RABBI...
by pussycat Mark 11
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ratings poor but AFL even more pathetic than usual. SUNDAY AFTERNOON NRL LIVE Nine metro 317,000 (regionals?) SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOOTBALL Seven metro 308,000 (regionals?) NRL: SHARKS V WARRIORS 151,000 AFL RICHMOND V COLLINGWOOD 139,000 AFL WESTERN BULLDOGS V SYDNEY 128,000 AFL GWS V GOLD COAST 88,00...
by Terry
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Right - two Sydney teams do what 32k?! Just a reality check LOL you are still comparing a home and away game to the national RU team? How far has RU fallen? :rofl: Highest level of rugby are wallabies who play numerous matches throughout year. Highest level of afl is afl. One rates in Sydney the ot...
by Terry
Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How does international series vs Ireland go?! Must be ratings bonanza No one has ever claimed the international series to be anything like the others. Note: I didnt like you on Bigfooty and ill be even less tolerant here of your bullshit. That's great Wookie. But he has a point. Your argument is th...
by Terry
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOW!

Are you telling me every sporting organisation in the country is re-writing their constitution to include women and first nations people!!!! Every single one?????? Right now?????? Actually dumbass I never said they were. But they might want to think about it to meet your lofty standards./ They aren...
by Terry
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOW!

Now: You seem to have missed the point my friend. Some organisations need to have this as they have failed on these issues in the past. You, like Pussy have utterly misunderstood the entire point of what the blues are doing from the start of this thread down and everything since has been utter bull...