Search found 104 matches

Return

by Terry
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOW!

Sorry to once again upset you Wooks! Please re-read my previous posts on this and you may understand. Unfortunately you have completely, utterly and comprehensively not understood the point here. Not unusual. Time to move on pal!!! Have a great night my friend!!! No one is upset. No one is ever ups...
by Terry
Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by truthbomber
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Terry
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Terry
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by truthbomber
Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Ratings

So who do you think will win the finals ratings crapper ? who's going to win the season total dopey ? I have no idea - but thread is about finals - for reasons stated. Was wondering who you thought would win. Let's say NRL win even without adding the ARL (SOO and Internationals etc,) into the mix t...
by Terry
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Terry
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aflol at 2032 olympics

I don’t think th VFL would do anything or any state body (i.e., SANFL, WAFL, TFL etc. etc). If any state body it would be the QAFL but even then would doubt it. i think possibly the AFL if anyone was going to, would lobby for this if they wanted to but definetely not a state based league/admin. Eve...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Terry
Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Terry
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Terry
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Founder of AFL took part in Aboriginal massacre - why am I not surprised!!!

Research shows the drunken founder of AFL, Tom Wills, took part in an Aboriginal massacre. It seems the fumbling games never ending problems with racism started from day one of the mess and continue to this day. Disgusting!!!! https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-18/suggests-afl-pioneer-tom-wills-par...
by King-Eliagh
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was the founder of the AFL a genocidal massacrist???

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-18/suggests-afl-pioneer-tom-wills-participated-indigenous-massacres/100463708 The evidence is clear....YES. Yes, the 'code' was founded by a genocidal massacrist.... Is this surprising news? No. Adam Goodes is a LEGEND. No matter what the majority of the AFL commu...
by pussycat Mark 11
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL / NRL Finals TV Ratings

I think more than you love nrl, you hate afl. Which is bizarre. It's just a game guys, move on yeah? The AFL is the 2nd most popular game in Australia and they love to promote themselves, at every opportunity, as the main game in this Country . They promote themselves as Australias national sport d...