Rampant racism . .
crappers imagination vs sponsors fleeing or threatening to flee :-k

example of delusion at its finest
by Terry
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

The Ginats have had their 3rd straight year of financial losses. They now have total debts of $7.5M. And that is with yearly AFL handouts approaching $30M!!!!!!! Ouch!!!!! And this is despite breaking their "membership" record again in 2020 loololololol!!!!!! Yep, the year when crowds wer...
by Terry
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

So, I've been taking a peak at the Ginats v Freemantle game as I know a kid playing for one of the teams. I gotta say......what an ugly un-skilled piece of s--t!!!! I mean the whole point of this game is kicking the football. These blokes practice it their whole life. They must kick the thing thousa...
by Terry
Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So, I've been taking a peak at the Ginats v Freemantle game as I know a kid playing for one of the teams. I gotta say......what an ugly un-skilled piece of s--t!!!! I mean the whole point of this game is kicking the football. These blokes practice it their whole life. They must kick the thing thous...
by pussycat Mark 11
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To play AFL has a lot to do with timing. You have to be standing on a street corner at the exact same moment as an AFL recruitment officer drives past :wink:
by baselinepanther
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The self anointed national sport

Why is tv the only metric that seems to matter. Australian Rules is very popular in new and qld... not the most popular I agree but it’s not exactly a minow. It has very large participation numbers, they have lots of team and lots of leagues... there is clearly a large presence... and it is growing...
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The self anointed national sport

Participation and Auskick numbers are so flawed and bent...

2 AFL Football players can go to a school
and do some training drills with 4 or 5 classes
and this is counted and added to numbers.

its laughable.. over to you..
by Terry
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Does this include any streaming Wookie??? have i fucking mentioned streaming? No you haven't. So am I to assume there is no streaming??? OK: as the great Wookie hasn't "fucking mentioned" streaming I will take it that it is not included in the numbers. As such the NRL would be about 20k i...
by Terry
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Good to see ya so excited beatup lololololololol!!!!!!!! These articles come out every couple of years claiming 'boomin' this and 'exciting growth' that! It's propaganda pal. We all remember the Lawson report. You know......... the 'ol "reality verse perception gap" lololoolololol. I do n...
by Terry
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

time to change the foil in your hat terry Strangely enough I could say the same to you Wooksie!!!! But out of the great respect I have for you I shall not sink to those depths!!!! Im sure you could, if you had any grounds. What I will say with certainty is that whatever the AFL put's out about NSW ...
by Terry
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Playing numbers would say otherwise. I mean... registered players. You can’t ignore those facts. There you go That's great Freddo. Can you tell us the exact number of registered players. Kids playing in season long weekend comps in actual clubs. Or is it just a perception that the game is growing w...
by Terry
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks for that Wookster. Your response doesn't surprise me at all. I mean............ you do come from the captive, unquestioning states. Im a queenslander. So...............you dismiss my 'information' because it's too old!! So clearly I have proof fumblehouse tells lies............repeatedly. I ...
by Terry
Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I do agree it is an error IMO re: the Canberra games Yeah, but Freddo..................it's the only place anyone actually BUYS real memberships and really follows this lame mob. No one in Sydney could give a f__k about em'. I wouldn't be surprised if gilty perseveres with this money pit disaster h...
by Terry
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100% the whole Western Name is a shocker. I think the AFL Backed the Giants playing in Canberra For what has been said. Financial Gain and members for more support. as Western Sydney has very little... Like a Back up Plan Yep. Years ago they used to put out the "AFL is booming in western Sydne...