Search found 104 matches

Return

by Terry
Sun May 02, 2021 7:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two Victorian Highschool's in NRL Schoolboy Cup competition 2021!!!!

Fred wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:22 pm
Go to see. This is where I feel progress needs to be made so to see this is great news for Rl in Victoria
Good on 'ya Freddo!! But what ya probably meant to say is 'progress is already made'. Well done pal!!!!!!!!
by pussycat Mark 11
Mon May 03, 2021 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Jon Ralph @RalphyHeraldSun · 6m We want everyone to watch as much AFL as possible but we make it absolutely impossible. Only two of the nine games had clear air from siren to siren to maximise ratings OOH LOL you've found another nutter that agrees with you =D . He doesnt mention that almost all ga...
by Terry
Mon May 03, 2021 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two Victorian Highschool's in NRL Schoolboy Cup competition 2021!!!!

Here's one for Freddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It appears RL is making progress in the Vic school system. Two high school's from Melbourne will be taking on the best 14 school's from NSW in this years NRL Schoolboy Cup. This comp has the best RL schools in NSW playing so one can only think the Vic schools...
by Terry
Wed May 05, 2021 9:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

firstly, what punter of fan of AFL would actually watch all 9 games. ........................ secondly, AFL has the best coverage on FTA than any sport in Australia. (which actually lifts ratings) thirdly, of course all numbers should be added up as a total. though you can also add fox and FTA sepa...
by pussycat Mark 11
Thu May 06, 2021 10:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Social Media

Mar 15th, 2021 Collingwood fans may scoff, but NRL teams boast significantly more followers than their AFL counterparts. Remarkably, rugby league teams dominate the top rankings of total social media followers across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The Brisbane Broncos, Melbourne Storm, New Zealand...
by Terry
Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The GWS membership & crowds myth.

I don’t understand this focus on afl by nrl people? Little brother type thing I get as afl being the biggest sporting body in Australia I get the whole tall poopy thing ... interesting nonetheless. It’s like “ that afl thinks it’s all that and more “. Type thing. Ah Freddo...............the irony i...
by baselinepanther
Tue May 11, 2021 7:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The GWS membership & crowds myth.

NlolRL wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:54 pm
baselinepanther wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:28 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:24 pm

way more fans there than many NRL games :>::

i didn't see any NRL games draw 4500 & 3000 like the fudging midgets & thuns did dopey :cool:
maybe it's because you're biassed :hmm:
well my eyes work , unlike yours :[] :[] :[]
by baselinepanther
Tue May 11, 2021 7:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 - Rugby League TV Ratings - NRL etc

oh &

the 60,000 who attended the State Of Origin in Perth in pouring rain in 2019 say hi too :)
by Terry
Mon May 17, 2021 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Metro St George v Melbourne LIVE: NRL: 269k 1. STORM V DRAGONS Fox 290,000 2 LIVE: NRL: TITANS V PANTHERS FOX 237,000 5 LIVE: NRL: WARRIORS V EELS FOX 200,000 Total= 996k +regional ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Meto Sunday ratings Grabber 481k 6 LIVE: AFL E...
by baselinepanther
Mon May 17, 2021 6:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

I have no idea as don’t line there. But given the number of players, leagues etc it would have to be 1000 to 1 compared to rl in Victoria on most measures. deary me fwed you keep saying players , players players , leagues & teams but then dismiss soccers enormous lead over vicderpian rules in N...
by baselinepanther
Tue May 18, 2021 7:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And all AFL games were shown concurrently while all NRL games were shown in isolation. Fact is FTA plus the simulcast for fox shows the AFL smashing the NRL, just like Friday, and Saturday night Pal, you're living in a fantasy land. The rating numbers don't care about isolation! And neither do I! G...
by Terry
Tue May 18, 2021 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And all AFL games were shown concurrently while all NRL games were shown in isolation. Fact is FTA plus the simulcast for fox shows the AFL smashing the NRL, just like Friday, and Saturday night Pal, you're living in a fantasy land. The rating numbers don't care about isolation! And neither do I! G...
by Terry
Fri May 21, 2021 4:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kayo Domination!

I'm not sure this stacks up as to why ratings on a Friday and Thursday in stand alone games are poorer - wouldn't this be reflected in overall ratings? Seems a strange point to explain lower ratings when going head to head with AFL. Fred, it ain't hard to comprehend pal!!! At least for most. Let's ...
by Terry
Sat May 22, 2021 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kayo Domination!

Fred wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:55 pm
By the way... still love ya Terry ....mwah.
Good on ya Fwed!!!!!!!!! You'll get there one day pal!!! But to do so you'll have to break free of the bubble. I'm not sure you're up to it but I hope and pray for ya every day pal!!!!