Search found 104 matches

Return

by baselinepanther
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

I think Australian Rules Football and AFL has made high in-roads in Sydney and surrounds considering the low base it came from. But the sport still has a long long way to go, let’s not kid ourselves ... but it has taken a few steps and importantly, has started the journey. I do agree with one poste...
by baselinepanther
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

talk crowds and they bring up ratings :rofl: AFL beats NRL in crowds in their own heartland :mrgreen: Lets ask peter rabbit if that actually means anything :cool: I guarantee if the storm had a higher crowd than every AFL game in Melbourne we wouldn't hear the last of it. So yes, it means plenty oh...
by baselinepanther
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:29 pm
I agree, promote the game in Western Sydney, they should not play games in Canberra.
good
we don't want that crowd fudging membership manipulating scum polluting our capital :cool:
by pussycat Mark 11
Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Rules in North Queensland

'noticing the dominance of afl and Aussie rules up here.' :(/ :(/ :(/ You need a new set of glasses Fred.
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lol Port Douglas Population is like 4k-5k Cairns However would be a good following for AFL Port Douglas I’m guessing is way more than that I would think but maybe permenamt residents .... lots holidayiing i googled it for ya freddy, 2016 census, Port Douglas had a population of 3,504 people. The to...
by Terry
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah. At the plantation hotel and both gsmes on the big screen and all the roars are going up for the afl game. In saying that there aren’t too many “roar” moments in comparison for the nrl games... although admittedly they are generally good when they do happen. That's great Freddy. But gee pal th...
by baselinepanther
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:24 pm

What did you know exactly?
that fumblers would make excuses ?? :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/
by Terry
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This from the great Wookie. This can't be good!!!
by Terry
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Highest Rating Football matches this year.

5 of the top 7, 7 of the top 10. Cream rising to the top Without streaming for all games it's pointless comparing as RL is flogging fumbling in the streaming stakes. sounds like excuses there terry Just the facts Wookster!!! And it seems you agree!!!!!!!!!!!! https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/sta...
by Terry
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While it beats the NRLs game on 9 by as much as it did yesterday I don't think the AFL would be too worried Except pal that the Anzac game is one of your absolute blockbuster games for the year. But it tanked. And RL has SOO & internationals as our absolute blockbusters. Massive difference my f...
by Terry
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While it beats the NRLs game on 9 by as much as it did yesterday I don't think the AFL would be too worried Except pal that the Anzac game is one of your absolute blockbuster games for the year. But it tanked. And RL has SOO & internationals as our absolute blockbusters. Massive difference my f...
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: highest rating Foxtel games.

These are only for Fox right? If so I am not really sure what the point of this is but to simply state maybe more NRL followers a Fox subscribers? Yes Fred, it does say Foxtel Games in the headline.. and NRL has always dominated Foxtel since the beginning Foxtel was built on NRL. Why do you think N...
by pussycat Mark 11
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

These are only for Fox right? If so I am not really sure what the point of this is but to simply state maybe more NRL followers a Fox subscribers? Yes Fred, it does say Foxtel Games in the headline.. and NRL has always dominated Foxtel since the beginning Foxtel was built on NRL. Why do you think N...
by pussycat Mark 11
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://tvblackbox.com.au/ratingsdatabase/2021/04/28/foxtel-tuesday-27-april-2021/?feed_id=46321&_unique_id=6088a2f4ea1ea Fox footy dominating Monday nights on fox Wow! a massive 71k , 16k ahead of the NRL show, but, but,but on the couch only goes for 48min Matty show goes for :blahblah: :blahb...
by Terry
Sun May 02, 2021 12:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two Victorian Highschool's in NRL Schoolboy Cup competition 2021!!!!

Here's one for Freddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It appears RL is making progress in the Vic school system. Two high school's from Melbourne will be taking on the best 14 school's from NSW in this years NRL Schoolboy Cup. This comp has the best RL schools in NSW playing so one can only think the Vic schools ...