Search found 104 matches

Return

by Terry
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

Quolis... why do you bother... guys an idiot. You’ll just go round in circles. Doesn’t matter what facts or figures there is no reasoned debate or discussion. To him it is Rl good, afl bad and bend any facts to suit this ignorant, if not stupid viewpoint. I would suggest you do like many here and i...
by pussycat Mark 11
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Highest Rating matches this year.

Fred wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:16 am
Rl will but not NRL
Isnt that what is says Fred????? The two go hand in hand because having the biggest, most popular games in the country is good for our sport in general :cheers: mmh Jealous Fred?
by Terry
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Highest Rating matches this year.

Rl will but not NRL Gee Freddo, how many times have we been over this pal? Rugby League is a 3 tiered sport. AFL is a one trick pony. It is the reason why RL flogs AFL most years as the nations most watched sport. Surely you remember this Freddy??????? You of course like to ignore anything that is ...
by baselinepanther
Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

like i said i understand the excuse makers frustration oh our game is too long oh our teams aren't where they should be oh this oh that i mean the only country on earth that tolerates this rubbish , well in half of one country anyway , & it still runs 2nd :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol:...
by Terry
Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

all you've shown is you have an uncanny ability to imagine a hypothetical then claim it's truth. :lol: :lol: :lol: Come back when the NRL can get a home and away game to rate over 950k again. Shouldn't take too long now. Maybe the first final? :lol: imagine lol hard numbers shown & some pretty ...
by Terry
Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hardly. We have the highest rating game just about every week not this week you won't :cool: regular season games we will Talk about head in the sand idiocy!!! How many times do the fumblers need to be told RL is a 3 tiered sport as opposed to fumbling which is suburban based. Someone please pass t...
by Terry
Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The GWS membership & crowds myth.

Someone in the media has finally said what has been patently obvious for years..........The Ginats tell lies about their crowds. Daily Telegraph Monday June 21 2021. Uncrowded House: GWS announced a crowd of 7,035 for their match against Carlton at Ginats Stadium on Saturday night. Regulars insist i...
by pussycat Mark 11
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wouldn’t that be exiected on fox? As pointed out fox should rate more as that is the main way to watch Rl. Same for afl on fta… of course afl rate higher as those filling Rl are more likely to watch on fox. The whole debate is mute. If AFL fans arent as keen to fork out for PTV so they can watch mo...
by pussycat Mark 11
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The point is Fred, why exactly are more NRL fans choosing to buy a Foxtel subsciption($200 a season)????? The ratio of FTA to PTV is about the same in both codes. Try to restrict your waffling in your answer.
by Terry
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

THIS IS NOT WORKING!!!!! More calls for the Suns to pull up the white flag & move to Tassie!!!!!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/ ... 6444b96af0
by Terry
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Better than I had imagined for Australian Football participation in NSW. :thumbleft: AFL According to AFL NSW/ACT, participation in Sydney’s north and around the city has rocketed by nearly 200 per cent over the last decade. Sport Australia’s AusPlay data shows that, between 2016 and 2019, adult AF...
by Terry
Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

fuck off you moron. The article cites sportsplay aus - a government body independent of the AFL. Unless you are personally out there counting shit, you cant definitively say anything. A tad over the top there Wookster lolololol!!!! But do you really believe the AFL has 73k adult players in NSW?????...
by Terry
Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 - AFL - Australian Football TV Ratings

What were the Fox numbers? You're not very well informed are ya Freddo. It takes about 10 seconds to find the answer my friend. In any case I can tell ya it was 202k. Very low compared to the juggernaught of RL. If you need any tips on how to research send me a PM Freddo...............I'm here to h...
by Terry
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1408337453455347719 https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1408338223785340928 Hahahaha!!! So this info is off the Gemba report which is basically disgruntled NRL clubs who don't want to see the money divided into 17 rather than 16 clubs. The report sa...
by pussycat Mark 11
Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Largest Cities in Australia 1 Sydney NSW.................RL 2 Melbourne Vic 3 Brisbane Qld.................RL 4 Perth 5 Adelaide SA 6 Gold Coast ........ RL 7 Newcastle – Maitland ......................RL 8 Canberra – Queanbeyan ACT..................RL 9 Sunshine Coast ............... RL 10 Central ...