no come on man
keep replying with your nonsensical rubbish & illiterate observations

its most entertaining :cool:
by cehar5
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

The Amount of people that have watched something or done something is the only deciding factor in what is/or isn't more popular. Well isn’t “watched something or done something” two things and therefore not the only deciding factor. And aren’t, watching (on tv) going, joining, sponsoring and paying...
by Fred
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Yeah - I guess there is a different culture with rl folk and tickets. It shows when the product is good they tend to go. Sort of debunks the whole - people stay at home as better to watch on TV theory re: low crowds in NRL. And once you get the crowd you get the atmosphere. I know going to Collingwo...
by WookieReturns
Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

130k for the first two matches of the AFL opening round. NRL entire opening round was 125k....

I wouldnt want to acknowledge crowds either if I was you.
by Beaussie
Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 - AFL / AFLW - Australian Football TV Ratings

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:17 pm
I thought the AFL might be a bit more, tonights game perhaps.
Married at First Sight
by cehar5
Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Once again I like both sports but yeah I think your point is redundant. If there were less games per week and therefore the audience less diluted, would the average per game remain the same? what ? :hmm: what are you talking about you derping moron Its the accessibility to different types of covera...
by truthbomber
Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Big Bad Benny Hill didnt last 1 RD

8 games is not doing well. Better than none…….but I’d call it a fail… 8 .... on the field actually running with the ball & playing the game not powdering their vaginas waiting to kick it & then going off for fear they'd get hurt :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: NFL coaches looked at those ...
by WookieReturns
Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ummmm jackass , exactly which fumbling game was broadcast nationally yesterday ? the richmond v midgets game was it yea ? As Seven defines it, the national broadcast of Sevens Afternoon Football includes the late game in perth. You can see this on the Oztam trackers if you use your eyes. 4 national...
by WookieReturns
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mate do something with your life get off this forum. i do plenty with my life you fumbling twit one thing just happens to be smashing fumblers , their lies , their delusions , their ignorance , their arrogance :twisted: Thinking you do, is not the same as actually doing so. Calling shit out when it...
by Fred
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: guesses on the midgets crowd today

To be honest - I stopped coming here for the main due to the idiocy of it, which I see coming from the couple of NRL people here. Le Roy seems the only one capable of any intelligent and sensible conversation. Even when good points are put up you get idiotic responses that have nothing to do with to...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

AFLW doesn't have 10 teams in the UK like Rugby League. So they are already behind in team numbers. https://youtu.be/rsGVK7la0c8 Who besides some rugby leaguers care? Are you running out of semi decent (for you) arguments? You care, that's why you're getting riled up about the fact that women's Rug...
by Fred
Sat May 14, 2022 9:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

pretty much the only people that follow vicderpian rules outside of vicderpia & the wasteland states are mongs who have moved to NSW, QLD & the ACT from the above or their unco fumbling off spring a sport for skinny white noodle armed soft girly boys incapable of playing anything else end o...
by truthbomber
Mon May 16, 2022 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tasmania

crowds for the midgets , thuns & one in tassie too

8754 ( fudged , there was 5000 there tops )
5114 ( holy F :shock: , looked like a cracking day in Hobart too ) no excuses , that is not good

hardly big demand for this bumbling abortion is there folks :cool:
by Fred
Wed May 18, 2022 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

which I guess the AFL feels creates a market to explore and mine.