Search found 110 matches

Return

by Quolls2019
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

:(/ :(/ This is a fight club . You're supposed to talk shit about an opposition sport . Works well, which is why we are down to about 7 posters.. rugby league logic. Nope that was due to the biased over zealous moderation of anyone not on the AFL side . So tell me what is a fight club supposed to b...
by Quolls2019
Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

You care, that's why you're getting riled up about the fact that women's Rugby League is ahead of women's AFL. NZ vs England. Womens Rugby League test match. Games women's AFL will never have. :cheers: https://youtu.be/UNLje91ua_k When's England going to play AFL? hmm 🤔 That's right, most over ther...
by Quolls2019
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANZAC DAY

You just can’t beat ANZAC Day at the MCG - I don’t think it matters what sport is played there- it’s an amazing stadium - particuarly when a large crowd is there. I think the ANZAC eve night game is also becoming a thing - something special with other service being a night. I've been to the MCG to ...
by Quolls2019
Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

its laughable to suggest ch 10 will be the FTA carrier ( there has to be one under anti syphoning laws ) for the drops & oopsies next deal from 2025 they're broke like , broke but please , continue the fairy tales 10 were broke They are now owned by Paramount. Paramount are a long way from bein...
by Quolls2019
Mon May 09, 2022 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes I do understand. They may be different games in different states but that is totally immaterial to what I was saying. Last round each southern state had 4 fta games and 5 on foxtel related streams, doesn’t matter they are different games. To watch all the games of each round you will be watchin...
by Quolls2019
Wed May 11, 2022 6:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Springfield Stadium

QSAC would be interesting.
by Quolls2019
Thu May 12, 2022 10:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

its just another reminder from us how small your ... half a country only sport on the entire planet , infact entire universe ... is is there a smaller sport anywhere on earth ? :cool: Yes many other sports….and I’m pretty sure Rugby League is only played on Earth, you are delirious….again. name the...
by Quolls2019
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Origin

It is indeed a unique event and spectacle.
As Truthbomber says, perhaps the only team sport where the representative sport is far more popular than the regular club games,
Just proves that Sydney Rugby League fans will go to a good game when available.
by Quolls2019
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

full season members should only Qualify 11 AFL game members 12 NRL game members I don't disagree, membership should be based on home games to a value of 1 for home games normal membership. But both clubs play home games away from home. I am a member of southport, only been to 2 games over five year...
by Quolls2019
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Truthbomber was meaning i think.. if NSW AND QLD do not get as much FTA coverage of the game, the game will decrease. remembering Each of the 4 teams receive 23 games per year on FTA That is around 100 FTA games per year under current deal. this is what hurts Melbourne Storm with the inconsistent o...
by Quolls2019
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

i will check them out in a few years before they get there act together The USA being awarded the Union World Cup for 2032 does not auger well for the future of league in the US, especially after the withdrawal of the 2025 League World Cup. If they were smart, rugby league should play off the Union...
by Quolls2019
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

anyone see the "report" That Channel 10 has offered 3 billion for AFL rights with 20 team comp over 5 years for everything https://www.sen.com.au/news/2022/07/02/report-network-launches-billion-dollar-bid-for-afl-rights/ no mention of a 20 team comp there No, just the $3 billion.
by Quolls2019
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Look Freddy, I'm not gonna bag ya pal because I'm trying really hard to take it easy on ya for the self evident reasons. But ponder this my dear friend: France hold the soccer world cup. Their Ligue 1 soccer comp averages crowds of 20-21k. This in a country of 67M where soccer is the number 1 sport...
by Quolls2019
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Look Freddy, I'm not gonna bag ya pal because I'm trying really hard to take it easy on ya for the self evident reasons. But ponder this my dear friend: France hold the soccer world cup. Their Ligue 1 soccer comp averages crowds of 20-21k. This in a country of 67M where soccer is the number 1 sport...
by Quolls2019
Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.