Search found 110 matches

Return

by Quolls2019
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

There is a starting point though and that's what I believe should be focused on. First claimant gives. If they don't, they are the problem. Or they can simply admit it's an opinion. THEN the onus switches. If someone makes a statement of what they say is fact, the onus should be on them to supply s...
by Quolls2019
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: guesses on the midgets crowd today

The Swans have taken over Rugby League for popularity on Sydney’s north shore, eastern suburbs and inner west. That’s massive. The AFL and the Giants need to drop the bloody ridiculous GWS name and just be called Western Sydney and focus on bloody Western Sydney. It will take time just like the Swa...
by Quolls2019
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Fred wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:39 pm
pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:27 am
keep telling yourself that Fred :(/ :(/ :(/ :rock:
I think when you have one of the biggest announcements for your sport and you try to have a dig at another sport - I'd say that's living rent free in your head.
I would say it is a poor attempt at trying to deflect a massive backdown.
by Quolls2019
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What a Game

How was the crowd - imagine having crowds and atmosphere like that most weeks. Like having a SoO crowd/atmosphere almost every week - it’s good to be a Pies supporter. The last few rounds have been pretty good with numerous large crowds. Lions was huge too this week - putti about the result. Hey Wo...
by Quolls2019
Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Analysis AFL broadcast rights: negotiations show Aussie rules still rules Mark Di StefanoReporter Aug 21, 2022 – 3.24pm As AFL teams prepared for the final round of the regular season last week, media executives were huddled around computer screens, tweaking contracts for lawyers to pore through. On...
by Quolls2019
Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Storm on their way to 35000 members

congrats to the Storm first NRL side to reach 40,000 members well done RL killing it atm... https://am.ticketmaster.com/melbournestorm/ =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D Dodgy as with the thousands and thousands of freebie memberships from 2020 and 2021, plus all the free memberships for anyone playing rugby...
by Quolls2019
Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: History and the origins of Australia’s Game

TLPG wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:46 pm
Revisionist??

*throws arms in the air*

There's a view I could give in response to that, but I'm going to be polite and overlook it as careless ignorance and a reduced feel for game. The accusation you aimed at me there is insulting. We're done.
Show Me the link, “im done” is a cop out.
by Quolls2019
Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Actually, Quolls, the biggest market for the AFL isn't New South Wales. It's Victoria. That's why the AFL have been getting away with it so far - letting Seven shovel the games to 7mate just because 7 execs in Sydney think it won't rate. They've never given it a chance. But now that the government ...
by Quolls2019
Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Quolls2019
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

AFL Canberra I understand were told to stay off Manuka Oval prior to the AFLW draw was released, just in case the Giants were drawn to play there. So AFL Canberra had to book the next best - Football Park in Woden AKA Phillip Oval. As it turned out they could have booked Manuka as the Giants first ...
by Quolls2019
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who listens to the radio?

https://radiotoday.com.au/triple-m-footy-scores-biggest-radio-audience-for-afl-and-nrl-as-finals-kick-off/ Triple M’s AFL coverage and expert commentary across Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth reported a cumulative audience of 626,000, while Triple M’s NRL coverage and commentary by the best has an au...
by Quolls2019
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Revisionist?? *throws arms in the air* There's a view I could give in response to that, but I'm going to be polite and overlook it as careless ignorance and a reduced feel for game. The accusation you aimed at me there is insulting. We're done. Show n Me the link, “im done” is a cop out. I gave you...
by Quolls2019
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

AFL Canberra I understand were told to stay off Manuka Oval prior to the AFLW draw was released, just in case the Giants were drawn to play there. So AFL Canberra had to book the next best - Football Park in Woden AKA Phillip Oval. As it turned out they could have booked Manuka as the Giants first ...
by Quolls2019
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TLPG wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:23 am
Thank you for confirming my claims.
I cannot see where any one, certainly not me, has confirmed any of your claims.
Do you often make stuff up. Or do you see things that are not there.
by Quolls2019
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Not Far Short of 1,2m or there about for us last night :cheers: You see that one alright Quolls??? Thu N NRL Eels/Storm Nine 655,000 Metro 385,000 Regional 215,000 BVOD 55,000 (highest reg season BVOD ever) Foxleague 273,000 Data: Oztam/9PR. Streaming not included. Yes, very good…the AFL figures wi...