Search found 110 matches

Return

by Quolls2019
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Not too sure of the purpose of having one photo of a crowd in NRL heartland compared to an AFL crowd in China, perhaps an NFL photo of a game in China may be more relevant. I thought crowd estimate was generous but I have said the same on this forum, for games of both codes, and RU for this year. I ...
by Quolls2019
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How does it feel knowing Australians embraced Rugby League yet English rejected AFL?

How does it feel knowing first grade rugby league clubs, and rugby league, have failed in 2 Australians states? How does it feel to know that the top 3 rugby clubs are not in Sydney. How does it feel knowing that the most successful modern day Rugby league club is the least popular football club in ...
by Quolls2019
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Battle of the Codes .

Leroy NRL’s question was specifically about the NRL, you know the major Rugby League in Australia, Fred’s comments were in response to that question, and therefore limited to the Australian situation. For anybody to use international examples to counter a purely domestic discussion and scenario show...
by Quolls2019
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Football is not a matter of life or death....it’s much more important than that...The world has gone mad...
by Quolls2019
Fri May 29, 2020 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are the AFL about to give two clubs the boot????

Are the AFL about to give two clubs the boot?
No.. journos opinions ain’t necessarily so. As you have indicated many times....
by Quolls2019
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL = Lopsided Mess

AFL people also got to understand Rugby league have games where 1 team will be held to zero or may only score once.. Imagen what that does to Tv Ratings. Especially the Broncos who are falling off a cliff.. (put it into perspective) imagen watching an AFL game and the scoreline is 78 - 9 (expect ha...
by Quolls2019
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Toronto Wolfpack

From total rugby Toronto face crucial talks with Elstone MATTHEW SHAW 30/08/2020 The prospective new ownership group of Toronto Wolfpack will speak with Super League’s Robert Elstone on Tuesday as takeover talks continue. The Wolfpack has identified a preferred consortium to take the club forward an...
by Quolls2019
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That the CEO wasn’t paid since joining the club clearly indicates they had money issues long before COVID. Their accomodation set up for visiting teams and the debacle with local tv coverage convinced me that they were in trouble long ago. Still the recent news items seem to be positive. The “decisi...
by Quolls2019
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Players union back calls for central funding to save Toronto Wolfpack Rugby League 7/9/20 The GMB players union has called on the RFL to provide central funding to Toronto Wolfpack to help secure a new owner for the troubled club. Wolfpack chairman Bob Hunter has been in talks with Super League chie...
by Quolls2019
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just Wow!

So 1 game of SOO (not 3 added together) out rated the AFL Grand Final in 2019?
by Quolls2019
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paris saint germaine 1996-1997 The Wolfpack were gone before Covid, that just put the flowers on their grave, the amount of creditor action from unpaid bills from last season is growing, and even the Wolfpack are saying they were mismanaged and were unsustainable. I had doubts from the beginning And...
by Quolls2019
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

pussycat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:05 pm
I've given some thought as to joining my local AFL club . They tell me walking sticks are optional.
I would suggest you wear a helmet, you shouldn’t risk more damage.
by Quolls2019
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What trades would you make at your club???

Scott79 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:04 am
Western bulldogs: Brad Lynch and pick 38 to Port Adelaide with pick 26 to the Dogs.
Swap all of north, including the administrators, for Nar Nar Goon 3rds.
by Quolls2019
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Time to put a fork in Norf?

Their culture is down the toilet. They treated Shaw horribly, Boomer and other retiring players with no respect, they shag each other's wives and don't get me started on Barry Cable, Archer and David King. Time to wind up this rabble and start up a Tassie team I still have some faith, but they neve...
by Quolls2019
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

17/04/21 AFL: GWS Giants d Sydney Swans 33,541 Sydney Cricket Ground
17/04/21 NRL: Rabbitohs d Wests Tigers 16,134 Stadium Australia

17/04/21 AFL: Brisbane Lions d Essendon 23,544 Gabba
15/04/21 NRL: Panthers d Broncos 21,224 Suncorp Stadium