Search found 28 matches

Return

by Terry
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby is coming again!

I'm starting to feel a tad more confident Rugby will get a reasonable deal. After all the BS in the News publications it appears RA knew what they were doing and what the response from News would be. They have never taken the game to the market before. They've simply taken the money on offer from Fo...
by Terry
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does this mean?

Means clubs dependant on hand outs - and afl misreprenting financial state, like its participation numbers or memberships or International reach... and this comment means you once again dont have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Actually he's pretty much on the money. And you once again a...
by pussycat
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does this mean?

Government handouts? what does this mean ? This also seems to be AFL club thing?
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Battle of the Codes .

I just posted the truth, sometimes the truth hurts.

RL is the number 1 winter sport for viewers and attendances on the East coast of Australia and the AFL is the number 1 winter sport in the rest of the nation.
by Terry
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Attempting to be intelligent isn’t an nrl fans strong point you know! :thumbleft: That's so much funnier coming from you link, :(/ :(/ :(/. try and keep up gollum! how's that an AFLW game easily out drew the two days combined nrlol 9s tournament featuring all nrlol teams in perth! and you loons cla...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The World Club Challenge is on Feb 22nd with (St Helens Saints vs Sydney Roosters)

Cracking game and seemed to be almost a sellout, St Helens are no push over and were a bit unlucky at times.

Final score

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 20
ST HELENS SAINTS 12

by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Can GWS beat the Suns massive figure of 27million this year..

we await the reports.. but it will go very close..
by ParraEelsNRL
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

It was only there from 1986 and until 2010 it had hills on both ends without a roof you muppet. After 2010 the capacity dropped again to where they were locking people out when it hit around 19k. You really are a fool or as I suspect, you know the truth as it's been posted thousands of times but you...
by AFLcrap1
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

No idea do you You start a rAnt with something that has never been said . Lol Now when caught out ..as you do you start with the usual rant about me . Lol how predictable . You don't know how much I love Rl yet that's what you deflect to Lol lol Now if your gunna post shit such as your deflective ro...
by pussycat
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The AFL Puts On A Brave Face!

Here are the facts: # The AFL have settled on a significantly reduced broadcast agreement with the Seven Network and Foxtel. # It is the first time since 1971 that the AFL has signed a reduced broadcast agreement. # the AFL were forced to take out a $600 million line of credit earlier this year. It'...
by Terry
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

And there we have it..... when can’t address the issue goes to ridicule and insults to deflect. Address the issue Freddy boyo????????????? I've put up post after post about the inherent deep seated racism in your fave sport pal!!!! Your mate the idiot just ignored it and actually congratulated........
by AFLcrap1
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More international expansion for NRL?

That's huge news. Meanwhile AFL is still yet to have anything outside Australia, even with their reserve grade competitions. We also dont want to. so theres that. lol there's threads on here which show over the years they have aspired to have teams oversees . Lol NZ Cycleways to nowhere is more pop...
by NlolRL
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Fred wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:10 pm
I would agree - however it does say outperformed the Broncos by 38 and 28 per cent not increased by.
it says AFL outperformed NRL, not Lions outperformed Broncos. Clickbait at it's finest