Search found 51 matches

Return

by SportCapital
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Parramatta stadium will offer a world class experience.

A clubs first game.
Eeeeeek.
What's the second game going to look like.....?
by Quolls2019
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is AFL even a real football code.

Rugby League wasn’t born, it was a direct breakaway from Union, most of the Rules Were initially the same.
Rugby League didn’t get to Australia until 1908, that’s 20 years, I guess that’s how you count crowds too!

The crap in your name is the one of the few accurate things you post.
by Fred
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How does it feel knowing Australians embraced Rugby League yet English rejected AFL?

I think the rl fans on here care way too much about how Aussie Rules does overseas? Maybe it’s small man syndrome ? Maybe they may be living in the 80s where approval from people overseas was still sought. Who knows. Watching a rl match, the commentators, the suburban grounds.... maybe they is stuck...
by Fred
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans vs Suns

Says AFLcrap whose balls retreated long ago. Let’s wait for one of his all time classics when he is caught out and wants to deflect. Will he go with: “Sure you did” Find a spelling or grammatical error to focus on Try an attack the person Or... the all time favourite ... refer to something from anot...
by Quolls2019
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AngloFL failed global expansion.. next destination

Anglofilly Anglophile is not white based....they love England and try to emulate like doing things that they do like playing their football codes And I didn’t compare anything to the national average, you did, I didn’t mention it. Didn’t boast either, but after your Anglophile disaster, it appears y...
by Fred
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Firstly, it’s opinion ... and one based on bile rather than reason. Watching the game there it was clear that there was a significant amount of GWS fans there.... where was that cheering coming from when they got a free or goal or took a mark and the booing when something didn’t go GWS way? You soun...
by Quolls2019
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How does it feel knowing Australians embraced Rugby League yet English rejected AFL?

How does it feel knowing first grade rugby league clubs, and rugby league, have failed in 2 Australians states? How does it feel to know that the top 3 rugby clubs are not in Sydney. How does it feel knowing that the most successful modern day Rugby league club is the least popular football club in ...
by Fred
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How one sided will the umpys be in today's fumble game ?

I would like that break down. I seriously think the hated of AFL consumes you. Try this on... say one positive thing about afl .... bet you can’t.
by Fred
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How one sided will the umpys be in today's fumble game ?

I hardly start threads ?? Done a couple today though. One afl and one arl.
by Cats_Steve
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

Lol what a deflection CS You lot run when the truth is exposed You really highlight your weakness when you just go "deflection", Crapper. What on earth do I need to be running from? When people don't blindly support the significance of some of the irrelevant stuff you plebs cling at, it i...
by SportCapital
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Hey ease up. The storm are greatest team in NRL history. More minors More GF's More wins Than any other team. They've had the holy Trinity of players. The "Slater" the "Cronk" and the holy "Smith". With Smith the GOAT holding just about every record that counts. As far ...
by Cats_Steve
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Melbourne embarrasses themselves infront of the world by trying to ban UFC Octagon girls.

Assuming you're from Sydney? Doesn't make sense when people from the bigger city have a little brother complex
by Fred
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anglofl makes New York times

notaleaguefan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 am
The sad life and times of a league fan!

Staying in on a Friday night trolling the internet anything afl related!

Junior is learning well. A family dynasty begins lol.
by Fred
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

I wish the Storm were hard to beat in finals ... especially last night.

Are you forgetting the 40 nil loss to Manly .... didn’t even score. By far the best side that year (and this) but that’s the finals system for ya.

Again.. 40 Manly .. Storm 0.
by Beaussie
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:00 am
150,000 viewers for wallabies in Sydney last night.
So AFL (Giants thrashed) smashes the Wallabies in the Rugby World Cup yet again. Thanks for sharing lol