by SportCapital
Wed May 01, 2019 5:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Ah, I see.
They've appropriately named it then.
"Magic weekend"
Because it magically makes the NRL look popular with Sports goers.
It does however make sense it's in Brisbane.
Imagine it was in Sydney....
No magic I know of would make it work in Sydney.
by SportCapital
Sun May 05, 2019 10:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

Seems to be a lot of cowardly attacks from AFL fans. Maybe if the nrlol got crowds we would see more incidents? No doubt we would! All you have to do is see the mass exodus of sponsors embarrassed by the nrlol and are leaving in their droves :))) You make an interesting point. Of the 343000 people ...
by NlolRL
Thu May 23, 2019 7:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NRL CROWDS UP UP TO 17.5k assuming those who attended the doubleheaders watched each game. it's so embarrassing that the nrl needs to count the same people multiple times in one round to get their average above 17k :lol: it's like claiming the AFL GF sprint drew a crowd of 100k which is more than a...
by NlolRL
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so the final fudged figured crowds for friday night is 12k for bankwest 8k for anz total justification for brand new open cheque book stadiums! :-k Are you telling us one game of AFL pulled 3x bigger crowd than two games of NRL last night? Is that what you're telling us? Football revolves around tv...
by SportCapital
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fecking well on its way.....
by SportCapital
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of Origin - the greatest game of all

With little else to celebrate I can understand why you'd want this. =D
by SportCapital
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The qualities that make Afl leaders

keep deflecting as we usual crapper Deflecting from what . I have commented on Burgess ..said he should have got 6 months . Sporty brought Hoppa into the debate So i just mentioned GOD As he was from the same era. & what he did was far worse than Hoppa...& nobody calls Hoppa GOD. So see you...
by SportCapital
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

I think you maybe think we care more than we actually do lol. Anyway it’s all fun. I care not how much you declare you care Freddy boyo. I hope you read that slowly!!!! However when you and your fumbling mates desert the site when fumbling numbers crash it sorta tells a story. It kinda makes one th...
by SportCapital
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Parramatta stadium will offer a world class experience.

Bucking the trend with a half decent crowd.
Is this the stabilising I predicted......., only more games will tell.

You leaguers should get down there and get a taste of what is AFL folk get every weekend.
But, be quick about it...... I'd hate for you to miss out.
by Quolls2019
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drop-in wickets another example of AngloFL ruining Australia

I must have missed a lot Where is the NRL club in England? Where is the NRL Club in France? Where is the NRL club in Canada? Where is the NRL club in WA? Where is the NRL club in SA? Oops different subject The AFL is the premier league of sport of Australian Rules/Football not the sport itself, just...
by SportCapital
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm going to assume the 11840 figure is correct. Considering it's been quoted several times without challenge. So if and when the red line meets the aqua line the $360,000,000.00 investment can be formally declared a complete fucking waste of taxpayers money. What are the other stadiums charts goin...
by SportCapital
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Final Round 17 ratings - something for everyone. AFL 3.627m @ 403,000 per match NRL 3.021m @ 378,000 per match AFL YTD - Season Only - 69.17m @ 480,000 per match (144 games) NRL YTD - Season Only - 60.19m @ 470,000 per match (128 games) NRL TYD - Season+Rep - 70.83m @ 521,000 per match (136 games) ...
by Fred
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hope parramatta stadium doesn’t get a new naming sponsor ... AFLcrap will have to start his averages again lol.
by Cats_Steve
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans V Thuns

Looks like another win to the suns It'd be great to hear this more often. Apparently the Titans' lack of on-field success is why they're still struggling. Well, the Suns are a perennial basket case whose best players leave year after year - is it a valid excuse for them too? Imagine they actually s...
by Fred
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is AFL even a real football code.

That would happen in the majority of Australia lol