Search found 180 matches

Return

by NlolRL
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Jesus. Another fish bowl year Why is that you dismiss this as if it's irrelevant? It clearly is. Uh oh... doesn't fit the narrative again, so it's just ignored. Another year of banging your head into a wall nlol. ](*,) I dismiss it because when I apply this theory to $$ value & point out the NR...
by NlolRL
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You've shown the first 13 rounds, there's already 7 with 4 or more Melbourne games. [-( do you not understand maths? :roll: On average there are 3.6 FTA games per round. But we have less rounds than the NRL. So over the season this equates to our 83 FTA games and your 75. Once you add SOO it is 78 ...
by NlolRL
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That not the point here is it. You originally made the claim that Melbourne had very few rounds with 4 matches in it . In the original 13 (the only ones available) there was 7 of 13 more than half (54%). no, the point here is on average the AFL do not get 4 live FTA games into Melbourne irrespectiv...
by NlolRL
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Lol Well Gilty said they were in catering tents . Lol The missing 5k ...hungry as fuck the poor bastards . they werent behind the stands, they were facing the ground so fans could stand under cover and watch the game. As I said, a myth made by NRL fans.... :wave: Congrats . You've reached little br...
by NlolRL
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Further on this discussion of FTA scheduling for the AFL vs NRL, the AFL have: 9 Thursday night games 23 Fridays nights 23 Saturdays nights = 55 while the NRL have https://www.nrl.com/siteassets/2018/10/2019-draw/nrl-2019-schedule.pdf: 5 Saturday night games 23 Thursday nights 25 Friday nights 3 SOO...
by SportCapital
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Now you see it,
Now you don't.

Now you see it,
Now you don't.....

Just flicking between seven and nine.

Now you see a crowd,
Now you don't.

Try it, it's like magic.
:(/ :(/ :(/
by NlolRL
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Now for Adelaide vs Brisbane: Brisbane get: -56 prime time NRL games and 25 day NRL games on FTA for a total of 81, all on the primary channel. Adelaide get: - 51 FTA games in their first 13 rounds for an average of 3.9 FTA games per round and a projected total of 90 FTA games over the season. - 3 o...
by NlolRL
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

but, but, but Ratings, scheduling :blahblah: :blahblah: Ratings are for a matches , just like there for a show . 100minute 150m Time has noting to do with it! there all treated the same. The 50miute time difference just means more viewers can tune in. or more viewers can tune out. Overlapping [-( O...
by SportCapital
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans talking Rugby League

NlolRL wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:56 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:41 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Nice to know i can watch my club play in any state in Australia, something you cant do

:[]
Yeah any state??. So I guess the Northern Territory and Tasmania have their own AFL team do they. :lol:
NT isnt a state you twat. Tasmania have about 10 AFL games a year
WHACK!
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another very poor result for the NRL with ratings barely over 900k.

The AFL only need 115k from foxtel to rate more.

So the score is now 6-0
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are you Morons on about????????????????? Were TV's most watched sport in this country but,but,but??????????????? We have the highest rating games in this country But, But, But And we achieve this with less matches but, but, but :rock: 6-0 :wave: You're avoiding the question from yesterday. You...
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans talking Rugby League

You still don't have a team in Tasmania though. So you have teams two more states than Australia. Yet Rugby League has professional teams in 5 more countries than AFL. Wow what a global ass kicking we give the AFL with international presence. :\: =D AFL can't even get China or New Zealand to like t...
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

No I am saying cricket is not a football code. So your comparing AFL scoring to a game where you hit the ball with a bat to get points constantly. Sounds pretty stupid hey. So now tell me. Name me another football code where teams score over a 100 points during a game? So tell me, do you thoroughly...
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:54 pm

I like when my team scores a try or goal.
which is the advantage of a higher scoring game. You get to enjoy your team scoring more often.

How fun it must be to watch your team play RL and only score once or twice in 80 minutes. No wonder the crowds are so poor :lol: