Search found 180 matches

Return

by notaleaguefan
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exactly why are we spending $2 billion on new stadiums in Sydney?

Lol The article was a cheap political stunt by the lefty media . Bea got all excited . It was bullshit . Or do they just leave it half demolished and have all 4 codes playing permanently on the SCG? I am sure the Swans would love that lol.. :lol: I’m sure th SCH trust would have the swans as top pr...
by SportCapital
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Friday night Fizzer!

Now, to the fizzer for Friday. One game was a sea sawing nail biter with 8 lead changes and a thrilling finish in front of 80k all going nuts. The other had one team kept scoreless for a huge chunk of the game. The winner almost tripling the others score in the end. In front of 45k, there was little...
by NlolRL
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

#TVratings Friday #AFL #7AFL #AFLPiesCats 945k (Metro 709k Regional 236k) Fox Footy 311k = 1256k #TVratings Friday #NRL #Nine #WWOS #NRLBroncosCowboys 750k (Metro 483k Regional 267k) Revised! #TVratings Friday STV #NRL #FoxLeague #NRLBroncosCowboys 250k = 1m A MASSIVE victory for the AFL! 2-0 :cheers:
by SportCapital
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans talking Rugby League

Is that THOR,....... At Marvel stadium?
by SportCapital
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Simple crap. It's currently the best there is. And the best ain't great imo. The truth crap! That's all I'm offering. The truth. A true representation of the "viewer" count. Am I not being the truthful in my account of it? Lol Please email uncle Rupert .ch 7 & ch 9 to let them know th...
by NlolRL
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

So we keep getting told AFL is a game of skill when you can -drop the ball as much as you like :lol: -play on with your foot on the outside boundary line ](*,) -awarding points for missing :-k -giving people a shot at goal if they actually catch a ball 8-[ -removing crossbars to make it easier to s...
by NlolRL
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

Simply put .its far simpler in afl to score . You can kick from 60 mtrs out ..the ball doesnt ave to go over a cross bar . Can bounce or dribble along the ground as much as possible . it's a higher scoring game so yes it's easier to score. However, as I said, scoring isn't the main objective, outsc...
by SportCapital
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant leap: GWS fans clinch deal to buy stadium naming rights

The deal is done. They've no leg to stand on. imo And the Thunder, by having a hissy fit have virtually guaranteed the Giants and their wealthy supporters will throw an extra wedge of $heet$ at the ground signage. It'd cost 'em 50-80k just to cover it all up. You were on the money Beau! nice one. ni...
by SportCapital
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

That's 233% more popular.
I thought Queenslanders liked the NRlilL.
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Collingwood vs Richmond in the Afl. One would have thought well should be a competitive close sorta game.... NOPE! It was another FRIDAY NIGHT FIZZER!!! In the Afl :lol: Brisbane vs St. George in the nrl. One would’ve though well prob easy win for brissie at home. Instead we get a down to the absol...
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NRL Broncos v Dragons

Total 997k
Metro 479k
Regionals 290k
STV 228k

3-0 to the AFL

Man, trouble in NRL land if they cant even break 1mil for a nail-biter with the Broncos playing [-(
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: this Thursday night fizzer’s really got the Afl supporters in defend mode. Just open ur ears real wide and listen to the reality...I know it’s hard so feel free to get ur comfort blankets and lie down whilst reading on. Richmond were down by three goals at the start of the fourth quarter and,...
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1million is a good number>> the NRL and broadcasters would be happy with that figure, 1mill thursday and Friday are great figures.. and your love affair with the broncos is beyond flirty Ch7 play Richmond Collingwood your 2 biggest Melbourne clubs just as much as the Broncos with Ch9 Melbourne's ra...
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hmmm “three goals down midway into last quarter is a game well and truly in the balance” :lol: Would you like me to do some research to get an understanding of just how many teams win from a three goal deficit in the Afl with half a quarter to go nlol? And let’s be honest here nlol because you know...
by SportCapital
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How's this score fest! As flat as a shit Carter's hat
A true Friday fizzer.
Nothing to cheer for most of the game.
A tiny Yelp at the end, that's it
Funny how this is under the "action" tab.
NRlilL, Friday round 1
What a joke.