Search found 180 matches

Return

by Fred
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Oh how sad . We have a team in another country who's home ratings are not counted . So afl gets the home ratings for every team that plays . RL has the home ratings of 3 teams less so whining about Perth is laughable If wanting to know which sport is most watched in Australia then surely who or how...
by notaleaguefan
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It’s the norm! Here is a good Place to understand this https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forums/nrl-media-watch.284/ That’s why it’s not worth while trying to have a civil, proper conversation with any of the league lot! Look at the Rebecca Wilson & Phil Rothfields threads for a proper understa...
by SportCapital
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sports capital Where is your graph? Do you even comprehend graphs? Oh sorry my mistake, last weeks ratings didn't fall about 10% :roll: You're right puss. But you failed to mention the 600k deficit the NRL had. But, I suppose that is better than the 1 million deficit of previous week's. The AFL is ...
by NlolRL
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Nrlolol wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:59 pm
with their $10 & $11 tickets & maybe even the $2.50 sausage roll promo you’d think some NRLOL teams could muster up a good showing
For $10 most still wont take the opportunity to watch such a boring sport. Maybe the cheap sausage rolls are a better incentive :rofl:
by SportCapital
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It seems the NRlilL is less popular than the "world's least popular sport"
by SportCapital
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I though I'd do a projection for the year.
Using the weekly moving average with 29 weeks for the NRL and 26 for the AFL.
It should adjust as the weekly data is factored in.
Enjoy!
by NlolRL
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#NRLSharksPanthers
570k (Metro 349k Regional 221k) + 233k STV = 803k

#AFLLionsPies
659k (Metro 478k Regional 181k) with STV to come

AFL only need 145k from STV to win their 9th night straight

Dare I say it, 9-0 :\:
by notaleaguefan
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

364684D0-E61A-4CD5-B99A-38E13ED049D2.png
9D25321F-6299-4D4A-8D56-9DB80AF2441D.png

Always trying 🚽 always failing
by NlolRL
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Saturday evenin snore festival

What happened to all the new rules bought in to try and make the ugly mess look something like a sporting contest???? Doesn't seem to have worked. Then again its pretty hard to dress Miss Piggy up to look like Miss World!!!!!! And ugly mess is an ugly mess!!!! it wasnt to make it more of a contest ...
by NlolRL
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Mundane Monday arvo

You clearly know jack diddly about bball :lol: put their bench on the court during the final quarter :lol: teams barely ever put their entire bench on the court during the fourth. As they do in Afl they might but won’t often give one or two of their stars a break. I never said their entire bench yo...
by NlolRL
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

30-0 before half-time in the NRL.

Shame NRL fans place so much importance on close games
by Beaussie
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NlolRL wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:04 pm
30-0 before half-time in the NRL.

Shame NRL fans place so much importance on close games
Final score at the opening of the new Parramatta Stadium...

Eels 51 def Tigers 6

Wow must have been an enthralling game for NRL fans.
by King-Eliagh
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

:lol: I’m glad you’ve got a new person to be infatuated with cats Steve. Valentine’s Day is a way off so give nlol another ‘like’ just so he knows you care ok

:lol:

And just to get the facts straight. There’s year four kids, then there’s nlol, then theres daylight, then there’s yearsix kids :)
by King-Eliagh
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Wednesday night WHITEWASH!

They are kinda fun because they show you can’t engage on a meaningful level. Deep down you know the afl’s Issues with lopsided shit house games is not irrelevant at all. Rules have been changed, funding head honchos have spoken, media have had field days (remember dear nlol it wasn’t me who coined t...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gooogle says there's much more worldwide interst in AFL than NRL

I will believe that when AFL can sustain a team and fanbase outside Australia. They have failed in NZ and China already with exhibition matches. International interest is simply not existing for AFL. No test matches No professional clubs outside Australia No other comps like Rugby Leagues Super Leag...