Search found 22 matches

Return

by Cats_Steve
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Looks like there's about 14 people there.
Fuck this is rich from you lot about crowds though. Would've been 10,067 from the NRL.
by Cats_Steve
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

This meltdown is off the charts!!! How on earth do we let QLD v NSW get the better of our minds like this?? Every year!!! Nobody gives a fuck, obviously. I know you want us to care about origin as much as you do, as if it plagues us or something, but it doesn't. Your little mate biting at whatever y...
by Cats_Steve
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans V Thuns

Looks like another win to the suns It'd be great to hear this more often. Apparently the Titans' lack of on-field success is why they're still struggling. Well, the Suns are a perennial basket case whose best players leave year after year - is it a valid excuse for them too? Imagine they actually s...
by Cats_Steve
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Yes heard them talking of the scheduling of the storm game and what day it was on on the radio and apparently the afl games scheduling came up as a main factor with then apparently preferring the Saturday game rather than going directly up against Richmond and Geelong crowd wise. Smart move I think...
by Cats_Steve
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

It's brilliant that they made the GF, specifically because of the way they get to you bitter sooks. The little kiddy giants winning a flag in year 8 would be incredible for building true support. Nobody needs to care up there yet, Melbourne will turn Orange this week. They clearly already keep you u...
by Cats_Steve
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

Lol what a deflection CS You lot run when the truth is exposed You really highlight your weakness when you just go "deflection", Crapper. What on earth do I need to be running from? When people don't blindly support the significance of some of the irrelevant stuff you plebs cling at, it i...
by Cats_Steve
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Melbourne embarrasses themselves infront of the world by trying to ban UFC Octagon girls.

Assuming you're from Sydney? Doesn't make sense when people from the bigger city have a little brother complex