Search found 63 matches

Return

by SportCapital
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Participation 2018 numbers

Oi sport? Can you get over into the original Aflx thread and give us a few comments on how you felt the afls intro of aflx was “a masterstroke” :lol: Common man, it’s only fair you account for yourself :lol: Did you miss the tables. It's already provided growth. Growth is good ke. I understand your...
by SportCapital
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX !

PleaSe, repeat after me, ahem .... the conceptualisation of the aflx is basically about as useful and as dumb as a grown bunch of men meeting around a boardroom table and agreeing to put millions of moolah into holding a nappy fetish convention event.... None of you Knob jockeys get it. Major spons...
by SportCapital
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL boss Todd Greenberg declares off-season a 'train wreck'

Ch7 news just reported Gil McLaughlin was a guest speaker at an NRL CEO conference The NRL is in the midst of a public relations crisis. Club chief executives will meet in Melbourne on Friday with player behaviour at the top of their agenda. AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan will be the guest sp...
by SportCapital
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upon reflection KE. The unending promotion of rape and violence could be a masterstroke from the NRlilL. Because the kids do love that shit. Think of Grand theft Auto, Fortnight and all these game that include all that and more. And millions of kids playing them. I struggled to see the genius. My e...
by SportCapital
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sport capital wrote “Could be a master stroke from the AFL and another nail in the coffin's for "challenging" leagues.” :lol: Is that misquoting you sport me poor dear? Do yo understand what we find hilarious about it? :lol: :lol: No, it's just out of context now. ... All the members and ...
by SportCapital
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: “To be honest I get embarrassed to go out and tell people I play NRL.”

Robbie Farah sounds a bit like an Afl supporter. He doesn’t play nrl, he plays ‘rugby league’ and he plays ‘in the’ nrl. Many Afl fans and the Afl administration are the Samen. They don’t seem to grasp the English language that well. Play Afl they say :lol: Anyway seems like bad days for the nrl. I...
by SportCapital
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Perry Baker would never care for AFL, but how he go in the NRL?

The meat head would fail miserably! Like hunt and Folau did with the AFL! Looking at their careers NRLOL both were stars AFL both were total duds Union both total stars A meat head that has more skill than every player in the AFL. Unfortunately line breaks are not part of AFL. Why, because your spo...
by SportCapital
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

The coaches and players are telling us what’s what nlol - Drug use is “out of control” and then Jonathan Brown has informed us all that On any given day they’re likely heading to the salon and gettin their back crack and sack waxed. It’s just wrong all round! [-X i mean I don’t mind if they wanna w...
by SportCapital
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Friday night Fizzer!

Now, to the fizzer for Friday. One game was a sea sawing nail biter with 8 lead changes and a thrilling finish in front of 80k all going nuts. The other had one team kept scoreless for a huge chunk of the game. The winner almost tripling the others score in the end. In front of 45k, there was little...
by SportCapital
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans talking Rugby League

Is that THOR,....... At Marvel stadium?
by SportCapital
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Friday night Fizzer!

Simple crap. It's currently the best there is. And the best ain't great imo. The truth crap! That's all I'm offering. The truth. A true representation of the "viewer" count. Am I not being the truthful in my account of it? Lol Please email uncle Rupert .ch 7 & ch 9 to let them know th...
by SportCapital
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NlolRL wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 pm
Do the NRlilL even have super box's suitable for A Lister's?
by SportCapital
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've heard Disney have more plans to bring other super heroes from their stable to Marvel stadium throughout the season. I don't know who's idea it was (Disney or the AFL) but it's a marketing masterclass on display. Phil Gould just doesn't stack up when on the other hand you've got Thor! Son of Odin!
by SportCapital
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant leap: GWS fans clinch deal to buy stadium naming rights

The deal is done. They've no leg to stand on. imo And the Thunder, by having a hissy fit have virtually guaranteed the Giants and their wealthy supporters will throw an extra wedge of $heet$ at the ground signage. It'd cost 'em 50-80k just to cover it all up. You were on the money Beau! nice one. ni...
by SportCapital
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

That's 233% more popular.
I thought Queenslanders liked the NRlilL.