Search found 63 matches

Return

by SportCapital
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

I stand corrected.
That's about the amount of staff at the MCG for a big game.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
by SportCapital
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It does seem that the sausage rolls are the sauce of the poor crowds at ANZ.
I mean source....... :rofl:
by SportCapital
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gooogle says there's much more worldwide interst in AFL than NRL

https://www.topendsports.com/world/lists/popular-sport/wiki-sports.htm But but but The thread is about what google says and looking at the data! Your wrong! As per usual FFS. Not only is RL less popular than the "world least popular sport" it's less popular than Archery. :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :...
by SportCapital
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just whacked on channel 9. Can the Vixens v Thunderbirds crowd on a Saturday afternoon defeat an NRL Friday night clash between sides from undisputed league territories? I reckon they're a real sniff. You're on the money there cats. 6475 for the netball. Great work ladies, pulling a comparable crow...
by SportCapital
Wed May 01, 2019 5:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ah, I see.
They've appropriately named it then.
"Magic weekend"
Because it magically makes the NRL look popular with Sports goers.
It does however make sense it's in Brisbane.
Imagine it was in Sydney....
No magic I know of would make it work in Sydney.
by SportCapital
Sun May 05, 2019 9:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With the shiny new stadium at bank West the only game to pull a crowd above average the NRL moving average slips further from last year's. Just cracking 100k this week. So, in 2 games at the new stadium we've seen the crowd drop from about 97% capacity down to about 85%. In 2 games. I tell ya.... I ...
by SportCapital
Sun May 05, 2019 10:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

Seems to be a lot of cowardly attacks from AFL fans. Maybe if the nrlol got crowds we would see more incidents? No doubt we would! All you have to do is see the mass exodus of sponsors embarrassed by the nrlol and are leaving in their droves :))) You make an interesting point. Of the 343000 people ...
by SportCapital
Sun May 26, 2019 9:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code In Australia

$10,000,000 That's about the amount extra revenue the AFL receives over the NRL, Not per year folks, per round. :rofl: The 2019 figures will be very interesting with the NRLs "incomplete train wreck" still to take its toll. :rock: You have to say though. The world's least popular sport is ...
by SportCapital
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so the final fudged figured crowds for friday night is 12k for bankwest 8k for anz total justification for brand new open cheque book stadiums! :-k Are you telling us one game of AFL pulled 3x bigger crowd than two games of NRL last night? Is that what you're telling us? Football revolves around tv...
by SportCapital
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is State of Origin more important than Afl finals footy inWA?

Great turn out for RL in WA.
A world class, Australian standard, crowd, blowing the French and Italian standards the NRL apparently rate well with off the map.

And at last a crowd bigger than AFLW. =D

How WA keep missing out on a team is beyond me.
by SportCapital
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Build it and they will come" .........for a few games. I'm pretty sure the business case didn't include such a rapid decline. Sub 10k at the 6th game. A spectacular drop off for what is now fast becoming a massive waste of tax payers money. One wonders what the graphs will look like when ...
by SportCapital
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fecking well on its way.....
by SportCapital
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Parramatta stadium will offer a world class experience.

Big thanks to those who pointed out the errors in my graph. Having missed a game and having a small grammatical error in the moving average formular causing inaccuracy. I think it's all good now. And the true picture is disastrous. A couple decent crowds, for $360,000,000.00 One being the opener.......
by SportCapital
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of Origin - the greatest game of all

With little else to celebrate I can understand why you'd want this. =D
by SportCapital
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The qualities that make Afl leaders

keep deflecting as we usual crapper Deflecting from what . I have commented on Burgess ..said he should have got 6 months . Sporty brought Hoppa into the debate So i just mentioned GOD As he was from the same era. & what he did was far worse than Hoppa...& nobody calls Hoppa GOD. So see you...