Search found 4 matches

Return

by SportCapital
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Participation 2018 numbers

Oi sport? Can you get over into the original Aflx thread and give us a few comments on how you felt the afls intro of aflx was “a masterstroke” :lol: Common man, it’s only fair you account for yourself :lol: Did you miss the tables. It's already provided growth. Growth is good ke. I understand your...
by SportCapital
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX !

PleaSe, repeat after me, ahem .... the conceptualisation of the aflx is basically about as useful and as dumb as a grown bunch of men meeting around a boardroom table and agreeing to put millions of moolah into holding a nappy fetish convention event.... None of you Knob jockeys get it. Major spons...
by SportCapital
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL boss Todd Greenberg declares off-season a 'train wreck'

Ch7 news just reported Gil McLaughlin was a guest speaker at an NRL CEO conference The NRL is in the midst of a public relations crisis. Club chief executives will meet in Melbourne on Friday with player behaviour at the top of their agenda. AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan will be the guest sp...
by SportCapital
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX !

Upon reflection KE. The unending promotion of rape and violence could be a masterstroke from the NRlilL. Because the kids do love that shit. Think of Grand theft Auto, Fortnight and all these game that include all that and more. And millions of kids playing them. I struggled to see the genius. My e...

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

timmoie
  • Last Visited: Yesterday
  • Team: Brisbane
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username