Search found 16 matches

Return

by notaleaguefan
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Call me big pupa! Just another week passes for the nrl

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/a-second-tape-allegedly-involving-canterbury-bulldogs-player-dylan-napa-emerges/news-story/99f779b5485a6a799f36b3b5cebef20e Cannot post article just link, due to only having access to mobile phone Aparently some extreme acts were preformed! Let’s only hope t...
by NlolRL
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Call me big pupa! Just another week passes for the nrl

New footage has emerged appearing to show Canterbury Bulldogs star Dylan Napa performing a lewd act on himself, while he watches a friend shadow box.

Absolute ferrals
by Beaussie
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Call me big pupa! Just another week passes for the nrl

Another day and yet another video released. This time revelations that as many as 25 players involved. “Culture to despise” Napa in crisis talks with lawyers as third sex tape emerges Andrew Webster A third sex tape allegedly involving Bulldogs prop Dylan Napa is being circulated on social media ami...
by Terry
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 'They'll always complain': Danger slams AFLX critics

Excuse me, where did I even comment or as you put it... “defend, defend, defend”? Go on Terry, please explain. Perhaps going forward you could learn to read what’s actually posted and be informed before you hit the reply button you imbecile. Gee pal, I looked at the thread and golly gee whizz it wa...
by NlolRL
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round. ...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drug use amongst Afl players is “out of control”

So I'm wondering can any fumbler here show where NRL players or coaches are talking about the drug problem in Rl .....
Lol
Deflect away .
by SportCapital
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

The coaches and players are telling us what’s what nlol - Drug use is “out of control” and then Jonathan Brown has informed us all that On any given day they’re likely heading to the salon and gettin their back crack and sack waxed. It’s just wrong all round! [-X i mean I don’t mind if they wanna w...
by ParraEelsNRL
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of the Game: 2018 TV Ratings

Next the mongos will come in going blah blah blah about touch footy and yet still use ozkick numbers. You can't use touch footy it's not rl waaaaaaaaaaaaah when infact touch and tag rl are a hellava lot older than ozkick is and has been national for decades longer. Truth again (btw not having a go a...
by pussycat
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Friday night Fizzer!

Maybe not the Thriller from Manila but a real nail bitter at the MCG last night. :shock:
by AFLcrap1
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Sunday arvo Sloggings

Lol
Folks quick don't miss the action in Sadelaide .
It's a cliff hanger .
Adelaide is leading by 8 unco fluked Straight kicks .
& prob a couple of feebles

It's going down to the wire.
by NlolRL
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Wednesday night WHITEWASH!

:lo Ive provides more figures than you. And I’ve referred to opinions of many experts, people at the top echelons of the sport and the Afl organisation. And you’ve provided your own sole opinion on what constitutes a comparison between blowouts of each code, unbacked by .... anything or anyone. :lo...
by NlolRL
Fri May 17, 2019 12:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

In case people are wondering why KE gets no replies from me, he's on ignore for the continual BS he posts.

The silence is bliss
by notaleaguefan
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drop-in wickets another example of AngloFL ruining Australia

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:01 pm
oh fuck off already. Not every whiny ass thought you have needs a thread.
Now now!
Maybe take a night off from collecting stats! But some flowers & take Mrs wookie out for Special evening and forgot the world of stats and football forums :-({|=
by AngloFootballLeague
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When AngloFL does something stupid I post about it.
by Terry
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And here we go again......our very own man/child moderator having an infantile hissy fit. Go pick ya dummy up pal and let the normal people go about their business.