But but 8-[ but but but ‘We’re not the only ones’

:( but but ‘others did it too!’ :cry:

:lol:
by King-Eliagh
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX !

Upon reflection KE. The unending promotion of rape and violence could be a masterstroke from the NRlilL. Because the kids do love that shit. Think of Grand theft Auto, Fortnight and all these game that include all that and more. And millions of kids playing them. I struggled to see the genius. My e...
by King-Eliagh
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Hey hey hey! Easy there tiger. I’m not the one who started calling Goodes dirty and inappropriate after he took a strong stand against racism. That was you and thousands of other Afl fans ;)
by King-Eliagh
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

:lol: I’m glad you’ve got a new person to be infatuated with cats Steve. Valentine’s Day is a way off so give nlol another ‘like’ just so he knows you care ok

:lol:

And just to get the facts straight. There’s year four kids, then there’s nlol, then theres daylight, then there’s yearsix kids :)
by King-Eliagh
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Wednesday night WHITEWASH!

They are kinda fun because they show you can’t engage on a meaningful level. Deep down you know the afl’s Issues with lopsided shit house games is not irrelevant at all. Rules have been changed, funding head honchos have spoken, media have had field days (remember dear nlol it wasn’t me who coined t...
by King-Eliagh
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl 2019 Alert: Low Scoring BOGS

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:23 am
Cats_Steve wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:19 am
Nlol...

Is KE generally gasping for air when you empty him out of your pocket? Or is he used to it by now?
pretty much, he just resorts to emoticons and insults. It's very amusing
Are you guys an old couple? :lol:
by King-Eliagh
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL Icon suggests saving the NRL by reducing it to twelve teams!

Interesting thoughts from Joey. I like the idea of another brissie side and possibly another nz team. I don’t think Perth would fly tbh. I don’t mind his idea about the strongest survive but think it’s not really viable to just let teams die in the dust. You gotta respect tradition. I’ve always thou...
by King-Eliagh
Tue May 21, 2019 4:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

:\: I’m back! Everyone I’m sorry for leaving the site, but, look it’s like this, I’ve been crazy busy with a demanding national project and home life of late so, well to be honest me and the wookster, we have an unwritten agreement, a social contract if you will, that, when I’m too busy with my othe...
by King-Eliagh
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

https://shanghai2019.com.au Here’s the newest Afl in China promo video :lol: the slogan they’re using is “it’s more than just a game” :lol: well I think yes, it is more than just a game....but what on earth is it??? Our illustrious cranky pants administrator telLs us the Afl don’t give a fuck about ...
by King-Eliagh
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

adam ——— leagueiscrap————- nlolol————- notaleaguefan

The growth of user names of Adam j are likely bigger than growth in crowd numbers for Gold Coast suns.

Adumb? Just out of interest...Can you tell us what ur next username will be?

I think something with miner in it would be pretty cool :)
by King-Eliagh
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was the founder of the AFL a genocidal massacrist???

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-18/suggests-afl-pioneer-tom-wills-participated-indigenous-massacres/100463708 The evidence is clear....YES. Yes, the 'code' was founded by a genocidal massacrist.... Is this surprising news? No. Adam Goodes is a LEGEND. No matter what the majority of the AFL commu...