Search found 155 matches

Return

by Terry
Sun May 02, 2021 12:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two Victorian Highschool's in NRL Schoolboy Cup competition 2021!!!!

Here's one for Freddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It appears RL is making progress in the Vic school system. Two high school's from Melbourne will be taking on the best 14 school's from NSW in this years NRL Schoolboy Cup. This comp has the best RL schools in NSW playing so one can only think the Vic schools ...
by Terry
Sun May 02, 2021 7:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two Victorian Highschool's in NRL Schoolboy Cup competition 2021!!!!

Fred wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:22 pm
Go to see. This is where I feel progress needs to be made so to see this is great news for Rl in Victoria
Good on 'ya Freddo!! But what ya probably meant to say is 'progress is already made'. Well done pal!!!!!!!!
by Terry
Mon May 03, 2021 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two Victorian Highschool's in NRL Schoolboy Cup competition 2021!!!!

Here's one for Freddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It appears RL is making progress in the Vic school system. Two high school's from Melbourne will be taking on the best 14 school's from NSW in this years NRL Schoolboy Cup. This comp has the best RL schools in NSW playing so one can only think the Vic schools...
by Terry
Wed May 05, 2021 9:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

firstly, what punter of fan of AFL would actually watch all 9 games. ........................ secondly, AFL has the best coverage on FTA than any sport in Australia. (which actually lifts ratings) thirdly, of course all numbers should be added up as a total. though you can also add fox and FTA sepa...
by Terry
Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The GWS membership & crowds myth.

I don’t understand this focus on afl by nrl people? Little brother type thing I get as afl being the biggest sporting body in Australia I get the whole tall poopy thing ... interesting nonetheless. It’s like “ that afl thinks it’s all that and more “. Type thing. Ah Freddo...............the irony i...
by Terry
Mon May 17, 2021 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Metro St George v Melbourne LIVE: NRL: 269k 1. STORM V DRAGONS Fox 290,000 2 LIVE: NRL: TITANS V PANTHERS FOX 237,000 5 LIVE: NRL: WARRIORS V EELS FOX 200,000 Total= 996k +regional ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Meto Sunday ratings Grabber 481k 6 LIVE: AFL E...
by Terry
Tue May 18, 2021 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And all AFL games were shown concurrently while all NRL games were shown in isolation. Fact is FTA plus the simulcast for fox shows the AFL smashing the NRL, just like Friday, and Saturday night Pal, you're living in a fantasy land. The rating numbers don't care about isolation! And neither do I! G...
by Terry
Fri May 21, 2021 4:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kayo Domination!

I'm not sure this stacks up as to why ratings on a Friday and Thursday in stand alone games are poorer - wouldn't this be reflected in overall ratings? Seems a strange point to explain lower ratings when going head to head with AFL. Fred, it ain't hard to comprehend pal!!! At least for most. Let's ...
by Terry
Sat May 22, 2021 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fred wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:55 pm
By the way... still love ya Terry ....mwah.
Good on ya Fwed!!!!!!!!! You'll get there one day pal!!! But to do so you'll have to break free of the bubble. I'm not sure you're up to it but I hope and pray for ya every day pal!!!!
by Terry
Mon May 24, 2021 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFL TV scheduling thread! Coulda. Shoulda. Woulda!!!

This thread is for all our Fumbling friends. They are making a rookie mistake of continually commenting on the TV ratings thread about AFL scheduling. So here is a thread designed for the poor buggers to go their hardest!!!!! There will be a lot of coulda, shoulda, woulda, maybe, if, but and gee I w...
by Terry
Tue May 25, 2021 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In further incredible news for RL on Fox/Kayo, Saturdays Bronco's V Roosters game rated 499k (both platforms combined). That is a massive 185k on Kayo alone!!!!!!! In a massive dose of reality for the fumbling the Kayo number alone was higher than 7 of of the 9 Fox set top numbers for the round for ...
by Terry
Thu May 27, 2021 10:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL not against hush money for sexual harrassment victims-Gillon.

Here's more proof if any was needed. The AFL is a systematically corrupted, morally bankrupt sport at every level!!!! Fury at AFL over code of silence!!!! Here's a little excerpt: "AFL House, state bodies and clubs have systematically used payouts and confidentiality agreements to prevent emplo...
by Terry
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep, dumb. Two peas in a pod, neither able to face reality. Why is it dumb? Its not hard to work out 60,000 more RL viewers spend $25 a month to watch there teams.And the streaming service, Kayo dito. Rugby League has 4 matches that attract 3m +, AFL just 1 :rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers: More attend...
by Terry
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

Well folks it's happened again!!! A Sydney kid who wasn't good enough to play Shute Shield Rugby at any level let alone Super Rugby has been signed by the Sydney Swans. The kid has played the mess for less than 2 years. He had no interest in the game until his manager told him to have a crack becaus...
by Terry
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

Actually a swans academy trainee who was told by his manager that his height, frame and weight would not be advantageous for rugby. So after 2 years (at least) training the player himself thinks he won’t play until mid way through 2023 at the earliest. Perhaps no so easy, but does embrace a variety...