Search found 154 matches

Return

by Terry
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 'They'll always complain': Danger slams AFLX critics

Excuse me, where did I even comment or as you put it... “defend, defend, defend”? Go on Terry, please explain. Perhaps going forward you could learn to read what’s actually posted and be informed before you hit the reply button you imbecile. Gee pal, I looked at the thread and golly gee whizz it wa...
by Terry
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Womens R.L to rival AFL

Nrlolol, cut it out. Who cares when people post? If you get banned please come back with a different name When it’s regularly minutes after I do! Check out the actual times of when 🚽ers reply’s it’s regularity moments after! Then again I’ve got him triggered sitting there in front of his computer r...
by Terry
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant leap: GWS fans clinch deal to buy stadium naming rights

Well, well, well...…….who woulda known. On the facts I was 100% correct. Sydney Thunder are disputing the naming rights. On my opinion that GWS tried to turn a shit sandwich into a Lobster Thermidor I suspect I will also be proved correct. The last paragraph of the article above is instructive: GWS ...
by Terry
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

LIVE: NRL RAIDERS V EELS FOX LEAGUE 248,000 2 LIVE: NRL DRAGONS V BULLDOGS FOX LEAGUE 191,000 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I wonder how the afl went? :(/ :(/ :(/ LIVE: AFL ST KILDA V HAWTHORN FOX FOOTY 123,000 But wait! theres more :...
by Terry
Thu May 02, 2019 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sydney AFL going down the gurgler - and quick!!!!!

After decades of being at or near the top of the fumbleball tree it appears the Swans are finally slipping down the ladder and into obscurity in Australia's biggest and greatest city. It's not a surprise after being propped up by fumblehouse with the big freeby otherwise known COLA being stripped of...
by Terry
Sun May 26, 2019 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There’s no doubt the SOO will rate well. Not sure what that has to do with the NRL premiership ratings though . Gee Fred........I could be wrong.........but hasn't this been explained before.......over and over and over again??? You see, in RL we have 3 levels of the game. Domestic (NRL) State (SOO...
by Terry
Fri May 31, 2019 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL SoO

IF AFL returned to SOO>> would it be popular.. to a degree... would it be anything like NRL SOO (not even close) It would still rate and be attended ok. it just would never crack northern states. Everyone would hop on the bandwagon and want VICTORIA to lose.. Gill and is crew would love to have an ...
by Terry
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2019

The annual fumble fan SOO meltdown is on in earnest!!!! Go hard fumblers!!! And enjoy the game!!!
by Terry
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tremendous ratings again!!!!!!!! The fumblers are laughably celebrating the 'novelty wearing off'. This for a program that currently sits at No 1 for the year by a massive margin. Thanks for your contribution fumblers. Dills. Poor Terry. No doubt they are great ratings, that's never been in questio...
by Terry
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: As the State of Origin show rolls into WA, one thing stands in the way of an NRL team in Perth

So what exactly is this article saying? What is the one thing standing in the way? Is it crowds? Is it tv ratings? Is it funding? As usual the article headline is misleading and in this case it makes a statement it doesn't answer. Let's have a clear mind look at it.......me!!! Crowds: RL crowds alwa...
by Terry
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drop-in wickets another example of AngloFL ruining Australia

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:01 pm
oh fuck off already. Not every whiny ass thought you have needs a thread.
And here we go again......our very own man/child moderator having an infantile hissy fit. Go pick ya dummy up pal and let the normal people go about their business.
by Terry
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

when you take into account 1 test match = 5 days handful of ODI and T20's plus BIG BASH> than corporates and members which is expensive for a day at the cricket. Cricket is the prime money maker for the SCG Trust. 11 AFL games just do not cut the $$ Citation for that? Number of event days is pretty...
by Terry
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

did it take a hit because of the cricket ? India v NZ 200k on FOX 9Gem 254,000 (regional unavailable) Seems like it, 450k is a good number. I'd say a lot of casual fans chose the cricket. But as I've stated before FTA ratings are dropping everywhere. Last years AFL & NRL GF's both had the lowes...
by Terry
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AngloFL failed global expansion.. next destination

Here's a kiwi's take on why the AFL will never expand in New Zealand despite massive efforts and Gilty's boast that they'd eventually have a team in the top comp. I particularly like reason sux........the games a mess lolololol!!!!!! https://www.sportingnews.com/au/other-sports/list/why-afl-will-nev...
by Terry
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There are two issues here apart from the 'tradition' argument. 1) Cricket generates most revenue. 2) The pitch centre square is the actual surface cricket is played on. Every ball bowled lands on it. Every shot is made on it. It is an intrinsic part of the game for every single play. The swans play ...