Search found 6 matches

Return

by AFLcrap1
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exactly why are we spending $2 billion on new stadiums in Sydney?

So you don't know what the figure is yet you post a figure ..youposted it a couple of times . So you just admitted you don't know shit so you make it up . Try doing some research before you make yourself look worse than you already are . It helps in an argument if you use facts . It'd be a new exper...
by AFLcrap1
Wed May 08, 2019 10:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2019

Nlol junior you never answered our questions ya gutless lil wimp. Grow a set and provide a response instead of deflecting away like a coward you puny lil rat. Thanks :D: Now as for other matters in this thread, I don’t quite understand the question all the afl fans are chirping out like mad parrots...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Canadians like Rugby League a lot more than Chinese like AFL.

it still quite amazes me, that they are in DIV 2 and they are getting the crowds..

cannot wait for the Canadian Derby teams to clash and see the interest it gathers
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Toronto Wolfpack

Sonny Bill Media Attention

by AFLcrap1
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl an olympic sport ..so many lols

20 years. I will take that. Once the game is exposed to a global tv audience This will foster interest and growth around the world. Lol lol NZ Lost interest pretty quick . The Chinese would rather spend time in a catering tent eating all game than watch a game . Yep the world is ripe for the plucki...
by AFLcrap1
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sonny Bill addresses Canadian media with the contract worth more than any AFL one in history.

Now now mate

You've got to understand that afl fans look at the world through a very narrow view.