Search found 215 matches

Return

by Beaussie
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Leeroy and Wookie are going nowhere. I personally feel both of them make a great balanced contribution to this otherwise cesspool for football trolls. Please cease with the admin/mod commentary from the sidelines and get back on topic. Well Leroy is crying about the one sided posting from AFLs😂 Yet...
by PerfectToATee
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So why does it happen in rugby league?

i Agree, to many have been charged and found non guilty... So is fitzy saying, you stand the guy down, throw away his career, until a trial is done and over... it is innocent until proven guilty... the bad publicity it causes yes it is bad, but if the guy is innocent you cannot just throw him to th...
by King-Eliagh
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX !

Upon reflection KE. The unending promotion of rape and violence could be a masterstroke from the NRlilL. Because the kids do love that shit. Think of Grand theft Auto, Fortnight and all these game that include all that and more. And millions of kids playing them. I struggled to see the genius. My e...
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of the Game: 2018 TV Ratings

Umm RL is played professionally in at least 6 countries, Australia, NZ, PNG (Hunters are fully pro in the qld cup) England, France and Canada with Wales having two semi pro teams in the English lower divisions where they can be promoted if they win right up to Super League. I'd say RL is way bigger ...
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Canadians like Rugby League a lot more than Chinese like AFL.

Stags would be a good name even tho they call them a buck, something different, or the otters.
by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Canadians like Rugby League a lot more than Chinese like AFL.

Time to get back to what this topic is about. Rugby League is growing in Canada while AFL is not doing much in China. What will the AFL fans have to say if Canada get a second professional rugby league team as planned? The fact is locals are getting behind a Rugby League team in Toronto, this is not...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exactly why are we spending $2 billion on new stadiums in Sydney?

You simpleton . They got far far more than 15 mill As for filling the stadium . Lol sporty old chap . Try Easter when Parra stadium opens . The AFL sooks are all upset because of all the new rectangular stadiums being built. :cool: Libs have won, so the others are all going ahead too now :cheers:
by Terry
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant leap: GWS fans clinch deal to buy stadium naming rights

Well, well, well...…….who woulda known. On the facts I was 100% correct. Sydney Thunder are disputing the naming rights. On my opinion that GWS tried to turn a shit sandwich into a Lobster Thermidor I suspect I will also be proved correct. The last paragraph of the article above is instructive: GWS ...
by pussycat
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

In the first 13 rounds Adelaide have 51 similar in Perth, Sydney and Qld. But, But, But not important . Perth are shown on 7 mate. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :bounce: People in Melbourne cant use a remote :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :bounce: :bounce: :(/ :(/ :(/ :cheers: Not just people ...
by NlolRL
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

if the AFL was shown like the NRL.. well for 1 your stating a very high figure for a saturday standalone game. BRIS v PORT on FOX alone would struggle with those numbers.. they need the FTA component in SA to bump it up another 130k AFL's overlapping games and games at same start times.. works for ...
by NlolRL
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There At It Again!

Bloody crows! Good on Kane Cornes for outing the bastards
by Terry
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LIVE: NRL RAIDERS V EELS FOX LEAGUE 248,000 2 LIVE: NRL DRAGONS V BULLDOGS FOX LEAGUE 191,000 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I wonder how the afl went? :(/ :(/ :(/ LIVE: AFL ST KILDA V HAWTHORN FOX FOOTY 123,000 But wait! theres more :...
by King-Eliagh
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL Icon suggests saving the NRL by reducing it to twelve teams!

Interesting thoughts from Joey. I like the idea of another brissie side and possibly another nz team. I don’t think Perth would fly tbh. I don’t mind his idea about the strongest survive but think it’s not really viable to just let teams die in the dust. You gotta respect tradition. I’ve always thou...
by pussycat
Wed May 01, 2019 12:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Peter Beattie‏

In comparison to this time last season, total free-to-air television audiences have increased by more than 4%, national total subscription viewership have increased by 3%, club memberships have increased by 3% and total attendances have increased by more than 2%.

Wow :thumbleft: