Search found 216 matches

Return

by Terry
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minnowbourne storm named best team in Australasia

I didnt say anything about skills, I stated that Rugby is a more brutal sport, and it is. Cant argue with this. Whatever the debate about skill, its hard to argue against the sheer brutality of it. Wook in your opinion, with the physicality of league and union of how physical demanding the game can...
by Terry
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

I’ll ask this and see if you can answer or agree without confabulation. Who wins Friday night ratings generally? Who wins finals rating generally ? Its either nrl or afl. One answer. This really is tedious and boring. Freddo...........I have stated this many many many many many many times. RL has 3...
by Terry
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: but but but expansion

what a stupid thread... Woman's r.l. to rival AFL ......absolutely ridiculous Woman's r.l. to rival AFLW ......... still ridiculous. Let he who is innocent of ridiculous posts be the only ones to criticise. Um pal, I think Leeroy is pointing out that under the current circumstances it is STUPID to ...
by Terry
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Not sure what you mean here? Leeroy is alluding to the fact Eddie seems to think if the Suns come good they will win the hearts and minds of Qlder's. Which of course is idiotic stupidity. He thinks Ed might be brainwashed. I.E. living in the bubble where every fumble fan believes anything and every...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Nope this thread is the gift that keeps on giving .
Watching fumblers try to justify the 2 money pits is hilarious
Watching you rant with utter rot is even better
by AFLcrap1
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 Affects it will have on Australian footy codes

After many many years of mismanagement it looks like Rl has a shrewd operator in PVL . We were laughed at for not being proactive . Not being on the front foot . Being left behind ..etc . So what now PVL is eexcatly the opposite. He's proactive . Putting RL first doing what's best for the game not t...
by Terry
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After many many years of mismanagement it looks like Rl has a shrewd operator in PVL . We were laughed at for not being proactive . Not being on the front foot . Being left behind ..etc . So what now PVL is eexcatly the opposite. He's proactive . Putting RL first doing what's best for the game not ...
by Fred
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Should always be this way.
by AFLcrap1
Tue May 05, 2020 9:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lol PVL is making GIl look like a deer in the headlights , And some at Ch 9 media seem to be now printing actual stories . Not propaganda & as for the afl has a far bigger problem with 5 states . Bullshit It's no worse than the NRL with 3 states 1 territory 1 overseas team . Long before the coro...
by Terry
Tue May 19, 2020 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am pretty sure it was a Loan A $600,000.000 loan From AFL website NAB, ANZ comes to the Party as AFL secures huge loan It was a $600M line of credit. Meaning they can draw on it up to that amount but may not use it all. Exactly the same as the NRL except they got $250M. Bottom line is after all t...
by Terry
Sun May 24, 2020 4:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: V'landys had a giggle at AFL over their covid19 response.

First AFL was criticising the NRL for trying to restart their season so soon. Now they are trying to do the same and upset that the NRL has a 2 week head start against AFL with their season. Full report Fox Sports link below https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-afl-coronavirus-...
by Terry
Fri May 29, 2020 1:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl's pathetic attempt to piggyback off everything else

Be interesting to know If PVL was not chairman How all this drama would of unfolded.. NRL AND AFL prob don't start to mid July. With both codes losing another 100 million at least. Yep. I don't agree with everything PVL has done or the way he's done it but he deserves praise for this. He's no doubt...
by AFLcrap1
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Peter The Great slams AFL for 'fictional' comments!!!

This will be interesting . PVL has shown to be straight down the line . Whatever he has said or claimed has turned out to be spot on . He doesn't bullshit . On the other side is the bullshit King & his sport that bends the truth so far it breaks . Who have a long history of straight out lying( w...
by NlolRL
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rupert Murdoch "We've always preferred Aussie Rules"

And that's why fox ratings are pretty meaningless as an indication of national popularity. There is very little incentive for AFL fans to take up foxtel in all states bar VIC because they see their team on FTA.

The AFL have a great deal for their fans but fox get a raw deal with the AFL really
by Terry
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Peter The Great slams AFL for 'fictional' comments!!!

Peter The Great has got the northern fumblers on the run says Swans boss Anthony Priddle. In a rare show of an AFL administrator telling the truth he said he has fears fumbling will go the way of Rugby in the face of the juggernaut PVL and the behemoth Rugby League. Priddle said RU had dropped subst...