Search found 216 matches

Return

by truthbomber
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another poor crowd.

To be fair crowds have never been a strong suit of the nrl - afl still for 27000 - which the nrl would see as a bonanza. But agree for the afl it is very low. Thursday nights aren’t new and have gotten crowds in the past - so wondering what is going on now? If the afl wanted to sell out they’d drop...
by Fred
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another poor crowd.

I hear nothing but positive for afl Thursday night. Also helps with no concurrent or less concurrent games. Yeah A fill stadium, no matter the size, is always good. Afl have to have mcg due to getting 70 k plus crowds regularly over the years of course, however when they play low drawing teams it c...
by Quolls2019
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

full season members should only Qualify 11 AFL game members 12 NRL game members I don't disagree, membership should be based on home games to a value of 1 for home games normal membership. But both clubs play home games away from home. I am a member of southport, only been to 2 games over five year...
by Quolls2019
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

Truthbomber was meaning i think.. if NSW AND QLD do not get as much FTA coverage of the game, the game will decrease. remembering Each of the 4 teams receive 23 games per year on FTA That is around 100 FTA games per year under current deal. this is what hurts Melbourne Storm with the inconsistent o...
by Quolls2019
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

i will check them out in a few years before they get there act together The USA being awarded the Union World Cup for 2032 does not auger well for the future of league in the US, especially after the withdrawal of the 2025 League World Cup. If they were smart, rugby league should play off the Union...
by Pippen1994
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Fred wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:13 pm
Agree it is growing - but it is not one market - but lumped in as one market. I believe GC comes under Regional as too does Cairns as too does MacKay.
Gold coast counts as Brisbane in survey
by truthbomber
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

Which is why paramount is a danger/blessing. For the football states they may agree and pay for 5/4 fta to boost up 10 and still get more subscription for plus. I’m still hearing ESPN via Disney is interested. So 9/stan, 7/foxtel, 10/Paramount, ?/disney. And another player…apparently. Foxtel does n...
by Fred
Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

I thought so too but saw it on later on 7 Mate. May be too many whiskys lol.
by Fred
Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Origin

Lol yes
by Quolls2019
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Look Freddy, I'm not gonna bag ya pal because I'm trying really hard to take it easy on ya for the self evident reasons. But ponder this my dear friend: France hold the soccer world cup. Their Ligue 1 soccer comp averages crowds of 20-21k. This in a country of 67M where soccer is the number 1 sport...
by Terry
Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:23 am
Predict tonight's DECIDER>

NSW V QLD
if close from start to Finish

I predict Metro Regional BVOD Streaming to hit around 3.3-3.4mill
If its a close game and goes down to the last play it could get to 3.5M.
by truthbomber
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League WORLD CUP

will be a great attended event, i expect the poms to come out in big numbers to every game. i could only imagen if ENGLAND did win at Manchester ... wow They're expecting sellouts at all pool games involving England starting with 40,000 V Samoa at St James Park Newcastle for the opener. Old Traffor...
by Fred
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: is there 3000 at the thuns game ??

I wasn’t referring to you LeRoy. The usual suspects

I don’t see you as an NRL nuffy - I suggested you as a mod as you are mainly balanced and, well, reasonably normal. Although sometimes …….. ;)
by Bbear
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The state of the vicderpian game in Sydney

Quite a few players from the magnificent premiership years were reasonably popular, names such as Nick Davis, Michael O'Loughlin and Irish import Tadhg Kennelly .
by Beaussie
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The state of the vicderpian game in Sydney

Has Buddy For the Swans been a 10 year success or not.. going by the numbers. zero GF Wins though a few GF appearances Crowds Up Memberships up since his arrival. Hogged the spotlight in media attention of the team prob 70% of the time lol Buddy repaid his $10 million deal many, many years ago. In ...