Search found 216 matches

Return

by WookieReturns
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy TV Ratings - 2024

love to see State of Origin on Reach i am not too sure that number has ever been released Ive notice for a few years now Channel 7 always claim reach alot where as channel 9 rarely do and that is for programs just not sport 2023 “Last night's incredible NRL Grand Final reached 4.6 million and furth...
by Terry
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy Crowds - 2024

Just checked out the Ginats game at No Name Stadium. After last weeks sugar hit of toothless Maggies fans somewhat filling the joint it's back to a couple a thousand desperates and a few homeless at todays mess. And most of those are wearing Norfs colours lolololol!!! I might have to resurrect my ol...
by Beaussie
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy TV Ratings - 2024

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:08 pm
does channel 7 have BVOD ??

i thought they received Streaming rights this year ?
Nah, starts next season with 7Plus as part of new broadcast rights.
by Fred
Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

The good thing is the kids have options up here moreso other states - you can play any code you want - although playing Union is/has become harder on the coast. Were still in Victoria, where I live. it was Aussie rules and soccer. No rl or Union at all. yep plenty of options.. how many Adult clubs ...
by Beaussie
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GWS need to focus on Western Sydney only and really push local engagement. I have been attending AFL games in Sydney since 1990. I remember really sad looking Swans crowds at the SCG and talk of ending the AFL expansion idea in NSW. A Swans membership base back then of a bit over 3,000. Gees I stil...
by Terry
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Homebush was the correct decision, it's central to a large area of Western Sydney. Looking at the map Blacktown is very far out in north west direction and not as easy for fans to commute. Blacktown Giants sounds terrible and would not win any fans. Homebush ( and Canberra ) is the correct location...