Search found 216 matches

Return

by AFLcrap1
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Dammmm Covid . Came along at the wrong time . Just when the AFL was getting a foothold in China. Packed catering tents bursting at the seams . Stadiums bursting at the seams . So many going to games that buses( carrying 1000s) got lost in the traffic . Did the CCP release Covid to stop the spread of...
by pussycat Mark 11
Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Merry Xmas to all

It's hard to say what I'm looking forward to most, Santa or Gils annual report.
by AFLcrap1
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 9 signs $650mill tv Deal

Could you add fox as well into that ? Just want to know the total figure (I get fox is an estimate for nrl) Fred, the Fox deal is commercial in confidence. Meaning the figure cannot be released. I suspect this was done because the NRL got much more than the AFL and Fox want to spare Gilty and the b...
by AFLcrap1
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 9 signs $650mill tv Deal

PVL & NRL did a commercial in confidence agreement between the two parties.. i think you should do a good google search on what that actually means. :cheers: I still say not more than the AFL….the NRL has more leaks than a coles colander, if they were getting more than the AFL they could not co...
by truthbomber
Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

the swines have made some minor inroads into yawnion territory in the east & lower nth shore these people were never & will never , be fans of RL They are indoctrinated against RL when they're young , their snobby superior attitudes continue on generation to generation & are very suited ...
by Beaussie
Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Club Memberships

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:12 pm
in other news>

DOLPHINS RELEASED MEMBERSHIPS TODAY>>

WEBSITE APPARTENTLY CRASHED> from high demand.

I wonder how much they can hit leading into the Season of 2023

Keep us posted if you can yeah?
by Fred
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does the addition of the Dolphins mean for AFL in Qld?

I think it’s a good question. Personally, I don’t think it would be talking point amongst the Suns and/or Lions. Maybe the AFL have had a look at it strategically but I’m guessing not too much. I think there is plenty of room for another NRL team in a rugby league dominated Queensland - may one or t...
by truthbomber
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

i could not see AFL behind a paywall like the NRL has for most games will FOX pay more than there number 1 product they already have on there network just to keep it is the question Don’t agree, most AFL games are now behind a paywall with foxtel. I think that any new deal would most likely have a ...
by WookieReturns
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

15 games this season rating over a million so far (up until last Friday at least). AFL 9, NRL 6. AFL ANZAC Day getting there without consolidation. ANZAC Day Eve and NRL ANZAC Day will make it with consolidation. Code Round Date Day Time Home Away Cons 7 Total AFL 1 16/03/22 Wed 1910 Melbourne Weste...
by WookieReturns
Sun May 01, 2022 11:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Not sure why AFL had games on at the same time on two channels. Did the FTA and Kayo fare any better? AFl almost always has two games on Saturday night at the same time, its why some games on Fox get shunted to 503 NRL Saturday (to Round 7) 19 matches 8.269m total 435,000 match ave 435,000 Fox Grou...
by truthbomber
Tue May 03, 2022 7:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Literally most is not all….literally. dude i quoted i could not see AFL behind a paywall like the NRL has for most games you stated.. Don’t agree, most AFL games are now behind a paywall with foxtel. Most or all it does not matter... your games are partially behind a paywall and majority have FTA a...
by Quolls2019
Mon May 09, 2022 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes I do understand. They may be different games in different states but that is totally immaterial to what I was saying. Last round each southern state had 4 fta games and 5 on foxtel related streams, doesn’t matter they are different games. To watch all the games of each round you will be watchin...
by Beaussie
Sat May 14, 2022 9:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Wookie

https://mobile.twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1525040124824006656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3AfootyindustryAU%7Ctwgr%5EeyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NlbnNpdGl2ZV9tZWRpYV9pbnRlcnN0aXRp...
by truthbomber
Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Origin

thinking about Rugby Leagues state of origin today & what an utterly unique series it is now all sports have their championship games , finals etc where elements of the sports best talent play , some generational teams may have a higher then normal number of the worlds best in a game or series b...