Search found 216 matches

Return

by NlolRL
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

games that drew 1.5 million on their ear 10 years ago on FTA alone in the NRL now struggle to get to 1 million on FTA , PTV .. & streaming devices combined despite the population of NRL states increasing by 1.5 million in that time !! Its not changing veiwing habits or a drop in interest or any...
by baselinepanther
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Fred wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:47 pm
There is a push to allow Gabba to open fully for GF. If this is the case, would the sell-out crowd be a record for the ground?
watch Vlandys if this happens

the NRL will push to have ANZ increased to , to 60K
as it should be too
by pussycat
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just Wow!

Oh I see , ,,, how will that work then - will they have Ampol or Caltex on their jumpers? And why then does the release say Ampol ? According to the release, The two merged but took the Caltex name. They are now rebranding themselves as just Ampol. They will be the new naming rights sponsor replaci...
by pussycat
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:29 pm
Roosters and Storm have a fair few things in common.

they are rich clubs with well backed owners.

they have no grassroots and produce no talent.

they pretty much buy premierships lol
Maybe that's part of it . But mostly is good management.
by Fred
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They may try and take our premierships but everyone knows the truth.

Bellamy I think is the one thing that makes Storm great. Greatest couch I think of any code in Australia.
by Beaussie
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Appears the US election and ABC programming hurt the RL State of Origin ratings? Melbourne and Perth in particular when you add ABC multi channels to primary channel. STATE OF ORIGIN RUGBY LEAGUE QLD V NSW 1ST -PRE MATCH Nine 749,000 320,000 144,000 209,000 51,000 24,000 STATE OF ORIGIN RUGBY LEAGUE...
by Beaussie
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL posters . Where have they Gone?

ive literally posted the ban list. ive no idea why you cant log in. I am looking into it. Oh I’m not talking about logging in or being banned now His hard is that to understand ? Your inability to answer how many WERE banned (not now The Q was in the months leading up to OCt) says to me you dont wa...
by Beaussie
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Telstra AFL & NRL Live Pass no longer free

Gotta love how they try spin this as a win for the fans with the hide to claim it is more value . :evil: Something that was free and unmetered will now have a monthly fee and watching games will no longer be unmetered. Get stuffed Telstra. Like many others today, am very annoyed with this announceme...
by Terry
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Well i was reading the paper having my smashed Avo and coffee with the Mrs and I am pretty sure there was a spread in the paper about the Lions and their prep for 2020 - had a photo of two of the players on the bus looking back - add to that a few other articles here and there and it is hardly invi...
by Terry
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

If BHP started up a soccer club in the A league it wouldn't make the club instantly the most financial club in the country. It depends on how much revenue they provide the club. This revenue allows the club to spend on their facilities, coaching, players etc. Some of these NRL clubs may have big le...
by NlolRL
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

You seem to be very upset over the stats that this bloke Haidar has put together Wookie my friend. Why so??? He's just reporting the truth. I mean it's not his fault RL clubs top the charts. Chill out my friend!!!!! Im not upset. Disagreeing with someones position doesnt make someone either trigger...
by Fred
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The self anointed national sport

agree- registration or playing school programmes.
by Terry
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Playing numbers would say otherwise. I mean... registered players. You can’t ignore those facts. There you go That's great Freddo. Can you tell us the exact number of registered players. Kids playing in season long weekend comps in actual clubs. Or is it just a perception that the game is growing w...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

They are pretty much a team just making up the numbers in AFL. Very little coverage on them when the Eels & Panthers are flying. They are not even a dedicated Sydney team. Call themselves Western Sydney. Then they play half their games in Canberra. Who do they really represent? Maybe they should...
by NlolRL
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

game one less people watched the fumbles n bumbles derpy on tv in sydney then attended meanwhile , over 400K watched the NRL game on subscription TV probably half in Sydney , if it was on FTA it would have got over 400K all up in sydney game two reverse the days the games were played & the form...