Search found 215 matches

Return

by Fred
Sun May 19, 2019 8:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL Icon suggests saving the NRL by reducing it to twelve teams!

Me personally ... I agree it’s a massive sporting event. Biggest in country. Melbourne Cup would go close in that outside cox work tends to stop and people go to events and such, and in non rl states SOo gets people interested. Not to the extent it does in qld and nsw naturally but people tune in an...
by AFLcrap1
Sun May 19, 2019 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Federal Election - 2019

I agree that climate warming is real, i dont think the cause is clear though It's simple It's nature Weather cycles there's 10-20 year cycles inside 150 yr cycles inside 1000 yr cycles etc etc . The Earth has been warming up ...cooling down for billions of years . Nothing we do will change that ......
by King-Eliagh
Tue May 21, 2019 4:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

:\: I’m back! Everyone I’m sorry for leaving the site, but, look it’s like this, I’ve been crazy busy with a demanding national project and home life of late so, well to be honest me and the wookster, we have an unwritten agreement, a social contract if you will, that, when I’m too busy with my othe...
by AFLcrap1
Thu May 23, 2019 12:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ENGLAND RUGBY LEAGUE EXPANDING THE GAME

It's quite an achievement to get two club teams from two different countries playing a game in another country which has had little interest in RL .
Other small international sports would love to be able to do that .
by Fred
Sat May 25, 2019 6:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL Icon suggests saving the NRL by reducing it to twelve teams!

No doubt SoO is a marquee event... that’s why it rates extremely well and draws great crowds wherever it is played in Australia. Any marquee event does that in Melbourne. Throw the super ball there and watch them turn up. This is why it also draws a crowd in nsw as opposed to regular games. Throw th...
by Terry
Sun May 26, 2019 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

There’s no doubt the SOO will rate well. Not sure what that has to do with the NRL premiership ratings though . Gee Fred........I could be wrong.........but hasn't this been explained before.......over and over and over again??? You see, in RL we have 3 levels of the game. Domestic (NRL) State (SOO...
by Terry
Fri May 31, 2019 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL SoO

IF AFL returned to SOO>> would it be popular.. to a degree... would it be anything like NRL SOO (not even close) It would still rate and be attended ok. it just would never crack northern states. Everyone would hop on the bandwagon and want VICTORIA to lose.. Gill and is crew would love to have an ...
by AFLcrap1
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL SoO

Totally incorrect as expected. NRL players and fans do not value SOO above the domestic teams they follow. As a whole the NRL SOO rates above your GF, sometimes well above, which suggest it has a higher value to RL fans. SOO in AFL stalled because Victoria dominated. Fullstop. It was no longer a co...
by King-Eliagh
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

https://shanghai2019.com.au Here’s the newest Afl in China promo video :lol: the slogan they’re using is “it’s more than just a game” :lol: well I think yes, it is more than just a game....but what on earth is it??? Our illustrious cranky pants administrator telLs us the Afl don’t give a fuck about ...
by AFLcrap1
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh dear lord . What is wrong with these Aflol types . It's grown from 400 to 10000. Lol yeh that's believable when there was already supposed to be 9 k there & another 10 k were on the way . & they have got nearly 20 k each game in the past.. Havnt they ? Lol, It's incredible that they would...
by Terry
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tremendous ratings again!!!!!!!! The fumblers are laughably celebrating the 'novelty wearing off'. This for a program that currently sits at No 1 for the year by a massive margin. Thanks for your contribution fumblers. Dills. Poor Terry. No doubt they are great ratings, that's never been in questio...
by NlolRL
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:50 pm
i am pretty sketchy of the words that comes from Gill's mouth these days..
im sure he's devastated.

In the end even if he's telling porkies it's the AFLs money to do with what they want
by AFLcrap1
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

you want to direct that at your fellow league-mate crapper and other fellow league buddies! once again you only call out the afl fan not the cause of the fucken problem! since the inception of GWS and GCS you league fans have been claiming the crowd numbers have been fudged and never ever provided ...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

not one sided at all.. i have no issues with other posters, of any codes.. Only You.. and your repetitiveness. Lol Your are literally that stupid! Now you going to warn your buddy about the crowd fudging as well! I mean we only listen to it for every single gws or gcs suns game since their inceptio...
by pussycat
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The last time we had NZ figures they rated about 20k for Non NZ matches and about 100k for NZ matches . About 240k a round!