Search found 65 matches

Return

by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

900k More viewers to the NRL Round 1 to the AFL round 1 MEDIA Networks>> get ready... NRL will start Negoiations in 12 to 24months. with extra team added. Broadcast deal will be realigned and extended. Round 1 NRL not up against AFL though. Afl still countries most valuable sporting product - fron ...
by leeroy*NRL*
Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans admit defeat in battle with Suns

I'm going to call it, i think Titans will win the battle of the crowds this year.. Titans will play 11 games at Robina 1 game at Suncorp Suns will play 9 games at Carrara and 2 games in NT I think you are correct….however my end year (average) figures for Suns v Titans only include home games playe...
by leeroy*NRL*
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GABBA Redevelopment

strong support for the Showground in Brisbane to be upgraded to 20k capacity for AFL AND CRICKET Brisbane Lions and QLD Cricket apparently not keen on showground redevelopment and 20k capacity. Talk of a new stadium in Victoria Park. I have no idea of Brisbane geography. Would that be further away ...
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 - NRL / NRLW Rugby League TV Ratings

I think the population of the two countries need to be considered when comparing the figures - they aren't great figures for Australia if it was played here and I know AFL gets some low figures which are as bad - but in the context of the population of the US this is extremely low - I think it woul...