Search found 65 matches

Return

by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

i recan it is a good figure. the difference with ch7 and ch9 agreements. you know each week ch7 will have home teams on FTA where as the Storm it could be a whole month before they are on FTA. it is hard to build a pattern with the storm, as with the swans lions you can build a pattern Channel 7 pr...
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

The more I think about the Foxtel bid for a exclusive Super Saturday the more I don’t like it. My team for instance features a lot on Saturdays. The Fox proposal, if successful would seen half the Swans games in Sydney/NSW behind a paywall. I suspect similar for the Giants in NSW and the Lions and ...
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

yeah i wish AFL and NRL did this more often...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For myself I'll keep it, because I have Foxtel for other reasons aside from football. The cricket is great, ESPN is great for the baseball, there's a lot of grass roots stuff in several sports - and I enjoy Fox Classics. But I agree that it will be a loss. I'll be the first to say I could well be i...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

TLPG wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:34 pm
And the biggest is yet to come - see Sunday at the MCG. It is a huge game with ramifications for both sides. I don't think there's been such a build since the Blues and the Magpies last met in a grand final (1981).
not a blimp in the sunshine state lol
by leeroy*NRL*
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

here is the thing, why i believe NRL teams who finish high should host games at there home ground.. it is robbing fans at bigger stadium to watch.. Panthers v Parra will get 21k at game, if it were played at SFS it would of got 40k Sharks v cowboys is playing at a restricted Development site (SHARK ...
by leeroy*NRL*
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My guess is they have no faith in home team fans travelling. Of course they should play the finals at the SFS if a Sydney team is the home team. All the teams in the AFL that play their home games at Docklands normally play their final at the G no matter what. Even Geelong play their home final the...
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

it is hard to define north of 4 billion (when deal is 4.5bill) maybe he ment a tick over 4billion lol Sure in the same way that Abdo said "over 400m" and league folks apparently think that could be anything up to 450m. ive never heard of 450mill until recently. NRL is so scrambled and all...
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

yeah i dont believe everything he says either. but 18 teams is a big goal by commission. it would be like throwing money away not going to 18 teams and 9th game. Oh youll get 18 teams and the AFL will go to 20 at some point. that is a certainty NRL be at 18 teams by 2027 AFL will go bang bang 19th ...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Magic Round in Sydney - 2023

typical Caroline Wilson ego and hate for NRL

Magic round is for the older generation and is a drinking a thon

what a load of crap
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League WORLD CUP

List of Cities Headlining the World Cup

LEEDS
MANCHESTER
LONDON
CONVENTRY
LEIGH
NEWCASTLE
WARRINGTON
ST HELENS
DONCASTER
BOLTON
HULL
SHEFFIELD
MIDDLESBROUGH
YORK
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Newcastle Knights presented with Key to the CIty
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

STORM V PARRA

455,000 (61k MELB)
314k FOX
The launch of the #NRL season has recorded the highest ever Live BVOD Audience for a regular season match. #ThursdayNightNRL recorded a Live BVOD Audience of 72,000

REGIONAL ??
KAYO ??
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Incredible ratings for the NRL this week. Biggest round of NRL ever: QLD clean sweep sparks incredible Foxtel ratings records Television audiences were up 17 per cent compared to Round 1 last season, with the Dolphins upset win over the Roosters drawing over 567,000 viewers. The newest team in the N...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The end of heilhitlerball in QLD

there was prob more media attention about Dolphins 1st game and result
than the Brisbane Lions will get all year in QLD>