Search found 41 matches

Return

by SportCapital
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX !

Upon reflection KE. The unending promotion of rape and violence could be a masterstroke from the NRlilL. Because the kids do love that shit. Think of Grand theft Auto, Fortnight and all these game that include all that and more. And millions of kids playing them. I struggled to see the genius. My e...
by notaleaguefan
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Womens R.L to rival AFL

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:51 am
As brutal yep
Was this game more skilful,than any womens fumblefest ..yep again .
League and skilful cannot be used in the same sentence
by Terry
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Womens R.L to rival AFL

Nrlolol, cut it out. Who cares when people post? If you get banned please come back with a different name When it’s regularly minutes after I do! Check out the actual times of when 🚽ers reply’s it’s regularity moments after! Then again I’ve got him triggered sitting there in front of his computer r...
by SportCapital
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Perry Baker would never care for AFL, but how he go in the NRL?

The meat head would fail miserably! Like hunt and Folau did with the AFL! Looking at their careers NRLOL both were stars AFL both were total duds Union both total stars A meat head that has more skill than every player in the AFL. Unfortunately line breaks are not part of AFL. Why, because your spo...
by leeroy*NRL*
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Canadians like Rugby League a lot more than Chinese like AFL.

Expansion in Sports is very hard, but there has usually been a reason why sports have expanded.. Cricket, Rugby Were expanded through alot of Commonwealth Nations. and played in Universities.. Rugby League happened at a later date and was not played in Universities so they are behind the ball straig...
by Beaussie
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Ahhh I think this proves the point KE. He is indigenous and was raised in an indigenous community by indigenous people. His upbringing was indigenous, he was not raised by a white Australian. Yet he was recruited by Rendell. More irrefutable proof there was no one white parent rule 🤭 KE.... serious...
by Cats_Steve
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Friday night Fizzer!

Most watched sport in Aust RL. Yep & doesn't it eat you fumblers up Yes it eats us up, we're all terrified of the NRL down here. ..... We aren't insecure enough to bring up the ratings to 'counter' any argument in any thread we like. We aren't insecure enough to watch a rival code we hate just ...
by Beaussie
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

20,000+ apparently at the NRL today for the Eels vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium :^o

Total knock down and rebuild of ANZ Stadium is so desperately needed by the NRL as you can see.
by SportCapital
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans talking Rugby League

NlolRL wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 pm
Do the NRlilL even have super box's suitable for A Lister's?
by SportCapital
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans talking Rugby League

I've heard Disney have more plans to bring other super heroes from their stable to Marvel stadium throughout the season. I don't know who's idea it was (Disney or the AFL) but it's a marketing masterclass on display. Phil Gould just doesn't stack up when on the other hand you've got Thor! Son of Odin!
by Cats_Steve
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code In Australia

LOL How does your mind react when you read things like this " According to the 2018 AFL Annual Report, the average gross national audience across free-to-air and subscription television per home and away round was 3.882 million, compared with 4.449 million in 2017 (a decrease of 12.7 per cent)...
by Cats_Steve
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: this Thursday night fizzer’s really got the Afl supporters in defend mode. Just open ur ears real wide and listen to the reality...I know it’s hard so feel free to get ur comfort blankets and lie down whilst reading on. Richmond were down by three goals at the start of the fourth quarter and,...
by Cats_Steve
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: just had a look at round one. There were four games where teams were down by 20-26 points, like richmond last night, with half a quarter to go. All the teams behind lost. So counting last nights fizzer the last five Afl games where teams were down by 20-26 points with only half of the last qu...
by SportCapital
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How's this score fest! As flat as a shit Carter's hat
A true Friday fizzer.
Nothing to cheer for most of the game.
A tiny Yelp at the end, that's it
Funny how this is under the "action" tab.
NRlilL, Friday round 1
What a joke.
by Cats_Steve
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NlolRL wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:13 pm
Dogs just came back and beat hawks from 30 points down in the last quarter....

Hello, KE?
Ahh the beauty of a high scoring game.