Search found 127 matches

Return

by NlolRL
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Is this what happens every year? I look forward to watching this play out, seeing how the narrative changes around SOO. All these "but, but buts" and this brainwashed fishbowl commentary.... seems to only be coming from the leaguies. Unfortunately Crapper still seems the brightest of you ...
by NlolRL
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl 2019 Alert: Low Scoring BOGS

You’re losing badly here nlol. You now even appear unable to comprehend what a fact is :lol: I knew what the equation for differential percentage was. I just wanted you to confirm and explain yourself for the others because, well, god forbid, there was no way in hell I was gunna bother explaining y...
by NlolRL
Fri May 03, 2019 9:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

A point isnt a goal. A handpass is harder than falling over
by NlolRL
Sat May 04, 2019 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Saturday arvo/evenin SNORE FESTIVAL

:lol: Different games nlol, I’m not sure you got the memo but rugby league is a different game enjoyed for different reasons that Afl. A tight defensive contest with a try a piece can be fantastic viewing in the nrl. I’m sorry you take such a superficial stance on ‘scoring’ being the be all and end...
by NlolRL
Mon May 06, 2019 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2019

where do all the people go.. from the AFL grand Final Ratings... It's a final it is going to rate the HIGHEST>> R.L just has 4 of them!! (deal with it) RL has 4 because 1 is played 3 times. In the year the AFL GF was repeated they miraculously had 2 games rating over 3mil that year. Go figure So wo...
by NlolRL
Wed May 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

Nope, not "de crowddsss", only when it's relevant. Your way of working out equivalents is ridiculous, suggesting that only if the NRL were averaging over 90k would you catch up on total 'incidents'. You can't be that naive. A quick look at football comps overseas shows the pattern, league...
by NlolRL
Thu May 16, 2019 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That your sports has far bigger issues with crowd violence than any other sport in this country , & not just brawling fans there's Assaulting women Bashing disabled people . So that's reality . You lot can't deal with it . I admit the size of the most AFL crowds, and the fact a fairly even mix ...
by NlolRL
Fri May 17, 2019 8:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I vote KE be banned for life. He's close to the biggest dickhead on the internet, let alone this forum
by NlolRL
Fri May 17, 2019 12:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In case people are wondering why KE gets no replies from me, he's on ignore for the continual BS he posts.

The silence is bliss
by NlolRL
Sat May 18, 2019 12:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#TVratings Friday #AFL #7AFL #AFLEaglesDees 772k (Metro 577k Regional 196k) #TVratings Friday STV #AFL #FoxFooty #AFLEaglesDees 244k = 1016k #TVratings Friday #NRL #Nine #WWOS #NRLBroncosRoosters 649k (Metro 398k Regional 251k) #TVratings Friday STV #NRL #FoxLeague #NRLBroncosRoosters 292k = 991k AN...
by NlolRL
Sun May 19, 2019 9:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, but telling you each week doesn't seems to matter? Why do you think ,when we have an equal number of games we usually win? any ideas??? that's with 1 less match each week and a couple of hundred K of ratings not counted??????????????????????????? but but but :rock: because unlike the NRL most ...
by NlolRL
Sun May 19, 2019 3:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

awe, but, but, but 7mate. I feel you pain. and this is the very substance of your poor excuse for an argument. I've made points about how the NRL wouldnt benefit from targeted games, how for most markets they get similar FTA games, how the excuse about longer AFL games in isolation is garbage, how ...
by NlolRL
Wed May 22, 2019 2:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get of ya arse and do it yaself pal!!!!!! I'm not ya secretary. But I'll tell ya what it does show - if the NRL had just one FTA game on Saturday night they would slaughter the AFL in perpetuity. But you know......schedule.......but.....maybe.........coulda........shoulda! All in all your fumbling ...
by NlolRL
Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, in a manner that all here will be acutely aware of, I am once again 100% absolutely correct. The AFL are in catastrophic freefall. The great Wooke confirms the fumbling game did indeed only get a paltry 2.966Mill viewers last round. In a disastrous collapse they have shed 3Mill viewers in 3 w...
by NlolRL
Thu May 23, 2019 7:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

NRL CROWDS UP UP TO 17.5k assuming those who attended the doubleheaders watched each game. it's so embarrassing that the nrl needs to count the same people multiple times in one round to get their average above 17k :lol: it's like claiming the AFL GF sprint drew a crowd of 100k which is more than a...