Search found 127 matches

Return

by NlolRL
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

if the AFL was shown like the NRL.. well for 1 your stating a very high figure for a saturday standalone game. BRIS v PORT on FOX alone would struggle with those numbers.. they need the FTA component in SA to bump it up another 130k AFL's overlapping games and games at same start times.. works for ...
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another very poor result for the NRL with ratings barely over 900k.

The AFL only need 115k from foxtel to rate more.

So the score is now 6-0
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are you Morons on about????????????????? Were TV's most watched sport in this country but,but,but??????????????? We have the highest rating games in this country But, But, But And we achieve this with less matches but, but, but :rock: 6-0 :wave: You're avoiding the question from yesterday. You...
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans talking Rugby League

You still don't have a team in Tasmania though. So you have teams two more states than Australia. Yet Rugby League has professional teams in 5 more countries than AFL. Wow what a global ass kicking we give the AFL with international presence. :\: =D AFL can't even get China or New Zealand to like t...
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

No I am saying cricket is not a football code. So your comparing AFL scoring to a game where you hit the ball with a bat to get points constantly. Sounds pretty stupid hey. So now tell me. Name me another football code where teams score over a 100 points during a game? So tell me, do you thoroughly...
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:54 pm

I like when my team scores a try or goal.
which is the advantage of a higher scoring game. You get to enjoy your team scoring more often.

How fun it must be to watch your team play RL and only score once or twice in 80 minutes. No wonder the crowds are so poor :lol:
by NlolRL
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For gutless pussycat, here is the effect of concurrent scheduling: 1.45pm Carl v Syd rated 182k on fox 4.30pm Rich v GWS rated 253k on Fox 7.30pm Coll v WCE rated 232k on fox 7.30pm Bris v Port rated 82k on fox 3pm ManlySouths 167k 5.30pm CowboysRaiders 247k 7.30pm EelsSharks 284k The AFL outrated t...
by NlolRL
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last year , on a Saturday your non overlapping PTV games (there was 22 from memory)averaged about 210 , ours about 50k more. As for your overlapping PTV games. The extra rating from showing FTA games into there own market more than makes up for any shortfall in your overlapping PTV. that excuse is ...
by NlolRL
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pal, are we going to be in the goldfish bowl all season with this? It's been done, argued, debated, cut, sliced and diced over and over and over and over again. Bottom line: AFL have some games clashing. This no doubt effects ratings-downward. They also have FTA into all home markets. This no doubt...
by NlolRL
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A few reasons: - all 3 AFL games overlap which splits the ratings hence foxtel is well below 200k - there are 9 hours of AFL compared to only 2hrs of NRL. People are far more likely to tune in to a few hours than 9 ok Fair, though a few things>> these 3 multiple games were broadcast in too multiple...
by NlolRL
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There At It Again!

Bloody crows! Good on Kane Cornes for outing the bastards
by NlolRL
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lat night's ratings: 1.05m for the NRL 992k for the AFL Thank god for those Broncos hey? 6-1 Nine say 950k for the NRL National average audience: 950,000 Nine national average audience: 675,000 (5 City: 413,000 / Regional: 262,000) Fox League national average audience: 275,000 o 413,000 5 City Metr...
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

8-0 to the Afl after another win last night.

NRL getting an absolute flogging.

Id love for pussycat to come and tell us how nRL is the most popular sport on Australian television. It's a ripper

Lols
by NlolRL
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't have to tell you - I don't need to tell - Its there for everyone to see! your just to farken stupid to see it. :hmm: :cheers: It's "you're" and "too" you preschooler. What's there for everyone to see is the AFL is massacring the nRL in the ratings, it isnt even close. 8-...
by NlolRL
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#TVratings Saturday STV #NRL #FoxLeague #NRLSouthsWarriors 166k #TVratings Saturday STV #NRL #FoxLeague #NRLSharksRoosters 243 #TVratings Saturday STV #NRL #FoxLeague #NRLKnightsManly 248k Saturday : 3 games - 3games = 657k AFL :(/ :(/ :(/ But But but :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ overlap overlap :(/ :(/ :(/...