Search found 127 matches

Return

by NlolRL
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

5 SEVEN’S AFL: FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Channel 7 709,000 41,000 436,000 27,000 115,000 90,000 7 FRIDAY NIGHT NRL LIVE Channel 9 483,000 221,000 10,000 240,000 4,000 8,000 Not all the ratings are in but it looks like the AFL are heading for another win. Now Pussycat, the AFL rated 68k in Sydney and Bri...
by NlolRL
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#TVratings Friday #AFL #7AFL #AFLPiesCats 945k (Metro 709k Regional 236k) Fox Footy 311k = 1256k #TVratings Friday #NRL #Nine #WWOS #NRLBroncosCowboys 750k (Metro 483k Regional 267k) Revised! #TVratings Friday STV #NRL #FoxLeague #NRLBroncosCowboys 250k = 1m A MASSIVE victory for the AFL! 2-0 :cheers:
by NlolRL
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

So we keep getting told AFL is a game of skill when you can -drop the ball as much as you like :lol: -play on with your foot on the outside boundary line ](*,) -awarding points for missing :-k -giving people a shot at goal if they actually catch a ball 8-[ -removing crossbars to make it easier to s...
by NlolRL
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL swimming against the stream when it comes to TV rights, expansion

Come one Bea! We all know the Daily Telegraph have it in for the NRL.....oh wait
by NlolRL
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

Simply put .its far simpler in afl to score . You can kick from 60 mtrs out ..the ball doesnt ave to go over a cross bar . Can bounce or dribble along the ground as much as possible . it's a higher scoring game so yes it's easier to score. However, as I said, scoring isn't the main objective, outsc...
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Friday night Fizzer!

Collingwood vs Richmond in the Afl. One would have thought well should be a competitive close sorta game.... NOPE! It was another FRIDAY NIGHT FIZZER!!! In the Afl :lol: Brisbane vs St. George in the nrl. One would’ve though well prob easy win for brissie at home. Instead we get a down to the absol...
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NRL Broncos v Dragons

Total 997k
Metro 479k
Regionals 290k
STV 228k

3-0 to the AFL

Man, trouble in NRL land if they cant even break 1mil for a nail-biter with the Broncos playing [-(
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: this Thursday night fizzer’s really got the Afl supporters in defend mode. Just open ur ears real wide and listen to the reality...I know it’s hard so feel free to get ur comfort blankets and lie down whilst reading on. Richmond were down by three goals at the start of the fourth quarter and,...
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1million is a good number>> the NRL and broadcasters would be happy with that figure, 1mill thursday and Friday are great figures.. and your love affair with the broncos is beyond flirty Ch7 play Richmond Collingwood your 2 biggest Melbourne clubs just as much as the Broncos with Ch9 Melbourne's ra...
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hmmm “three goals down midway into last quarter is a game well and truly in the balance” :lol: Would you like me to do some research to get an understanding of just how many teams win from a three goal deficit in the Afl with half a quarter to go nlol? And let’s be honest here nlol because you know...
by NlolRL
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

and so they should>> 14 games and 10 games are not.. if i was doing the deal they should have all 24 games televised on FTA like the Crows and Eagles are.. do you find this Fu@kEd up that the Titans Rugby league state only gets 3 FTA games in 2019 while the suns get 22 FTA games lol its laughable>>...
by NlolRL
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans talking Rugby League

Yet AFL still can't expand outside Australia despite being and older game than League. When is AFL going to get a team in North America like Rugby League? :mrgreen: https://youtu.be/ABGaAPsRoCg You may need to travel there to watch it in the future the way things are tracking. Yeah that's why the b...
by NlolRL
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:31 pm
Did you guys watch the match?

Was Adelaide in front for the last three quarter?

Did the swans make it close?

:lol:

I’m sorry for you me bubble boys. Very sorry. :Lo:
the AFL rated more by over 220k :wave: If you think the AFL was a fizzer what was the NRL?
by NlolRL
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are you that dumb? The most watched sport on tv last yr was RL looks like you're the dumb one. I never mentioned 'most watched', I said most popular. The NBA is 'more watched' than NFL but NF is clearly more popular. If the NRL was more popular on TV it wouldnt be repeatedly flogged when shown head...
by NlolRL
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Here We Go Again!

At least he didn't threatern to physically harm her like that Carolyn woman :wink: Sure, he made a distasteful gag, but where did Ed threaten to physically harm her? :^o It's hilarious the hypocrisy of RL fans. Wilson is a football columnist and gets a lot of club reps offside with her attacks on t...