Search found 127 matches

Return

by NlolRL
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

At least one, according to the newspaper report I read. But undoubtably this incident never took place. :roll: I blame catering tents. why would even one recruiter approach an indigenous AFL employee to tell him they dont report indigenous players? Can you read?? Because, as has been clearly docume...
by NlolRL
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aussie Rules Football helping refugee children feel more included at school

those RL stories are clearly not propaganda, but the AFL's are...... FMD the delusion these fuckwits are under! Ok.......so you're the original llloller. Are you ok pal?????? Now to the point: Did you read my post?? Did you understand it?? I clearly stated 'all codes do it'. Just to clarify: I mean...
by NlolRL
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Rendell told Mifsud during a meeting last month that if the diminishing retention of indigenous players continued he would be unlikely to draft a black player unless he had a white parent. https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/rendells-comments-stupid-mifsud-20120322-1vn10.html This doesnt say anythi...
by NlolRL
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Call me big pupa! Just another week passes for the nrl

New footage has emerged appearing to show Canterbury Bulldogs star Dylan Napa performing a lewd act on himself, while he watches a friend shadow box.

Absolute ferrals
by NlolRL
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exactly why are we spending $2 billion on new stadiums in Sydney?

He just doesnt get it. 60mil payed by 3 key stakeholders to make a small stadium useful for many events vs well over a billion to knock down and create a newer version of a stadium that wasnt well attended anyway.
by NlolRL
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

LEeroys doin a damn fine job in here nlol junior so shut yo pie eater with all that constant abuse. In fact beaussie would be well advised to give leeroy Wookies admin badge and kick Wookie to the kerb. Terry could then be given leeroys mod badge and the site would then be in good hands all round. ...
by NlolRL
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL boss Todd Greenberg declares off-season a 'train wreck'

pussycat wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:46 pm
Paid a few dollars to mess up you mean?
your tin foil hat is a bit tight
by NlolRL
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL boss Todd Greenberg declares off-season a 'train wreck'

If only he'd used the fireman defence . If only he was in Victoria with sympathetic judges ... If only there were coverups If only there was hush money changing hands . Nope We don't do that in RL Do the crime ..do the time . Can't say the same for the southern hick game . tinman strikes again :lol:
by NlolRL
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code In Australia

It's a far better trick than RL in Australia though
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Cause they're freaking queenslanders you dopey illiterate flog. Wally Lewis was booed all match at Parra stadium years ago when he was playing for the Kangaroos and he was the captain, why, cause he was a dirty queenslander. You really are stupid. so Queenslanders deserve racist taunts? :hmm: WTF a...
by NlolRL
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: “To be honest I get embarrassed to go out and tell people I play NRL.”

:cheers: More gay references. You need help to address your blatant hate of homosexuality Hey no hate, just laughing at you having a melt down that AFL is Australia's gay football code. Is not my fault AFL is too crap to grow out of Australia because it is an embarrassing game :lol: :lol: I see the...
by NlolRL
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:28 am
AFL great results..

so they AFL made a profit of $26mill and the NRL 50mill for the 2018 year??

someone correct me if i am wrong ...
I think that's correct.

Queue pussy claiming the NRL made more money :lol:
by NlolRL
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

10k at the NRL in Sydney.

Over 80k at the AFL in Melbourne.

Same night, similar conditions........Normal transmission has resumed once more
by NlolRL
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tassie, here we come....

With very little support Even after how many years now . So who's thick . Not me ..I don't read from the afl script thats the point of an expansion market.......growth potential. If the AFL are going to fund a new club they may as well do it in an area which can grow the game. Tasmania is already h...
by NlolRL
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

5 SEVEN’S AFL: THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Seven Network 728,000 33,000 475,000 29,000 121,000 70,000 AFL Fox 263k 14 THURSDAY NIGHT NRL LIVE Nine 411,000 247,000 0 164,000 0 0 NRL Fox 230k R1 AFL Opener between Carlton and Richmond drew 1.231m viewers, up from 1.137m in 2018 (+8%). Metro was up 10%, R...