Search found 16 matches

Return

by Fred
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Well dh, when i watch sport, I don't wanna see effeminate stick insects pretending to play a mans sport for a start. Hey, i get it ... you like a certain look in a man ... no problem with that. Everyone has their own preferences in what they prefer. And hey, if a bit of eye candy helps you enjoy th...
by Fred
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Looking forward sunny days at Brookie. No wonder Melbourne people are always jealous of Sydney.

Well it’s not Melbourne people starting this thread .... just saying. And it is others who proclaim Melbourne to be this or that . I would say Sydney has the best harbour ... it’s awesome.
by Fred
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minnowbourne storm named best team in Australasia

You said there was no baseball. You were wrong. Baseball has had many incarnations at a state and national levels. The good players go overseas ... how many players play professionally or semi professionally overseas. It’s no where near as big as basketball or soccer by a country mile yet neither is...
by Fred
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Looking forward sunny days at Brookie. No wonder Melbourne people are always jealous of Sydney.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/matthiasduebbert/eat-yourself-around-the-world-in-melbourne-nom-nom 26 Places That Prove Melbourne Is Truly The Food Capital Of The World Melbourne is a city of amazing foods where all parts of the world are represented. If you have to tell e...
by Fred
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

So true parra ... whether we are of different race or different sexual orientation we are all the same on the inside. You go brother. Liking the progress.
by Fred
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Touch is still not rl. It’s a sport in its own right governed by their own body and rules. It grew out of rl yes... just as league grew out of Union. All three have codified rules that define the game. You seem to want it both ways.... you want to say rugby League is not union which is correct but n...
by Fred
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

Ha ha .... to be a third bigger if that’s what you say ... I’d say that is dwarfing. Sad sad insecure man trying to match it and forgetting he isn’t amongst his dim witted peers at the pub. KE wanna be... but KE at least had the intellectual credentials. Stick to pouring beets and talking to town ba...
by Fred
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

KE I would consider my intelectual peer - you - a try hard. A bit like lex luthor and superman - you are like the sidekick to be honest and just not up to the mark - you try - I'll give you that so kudos for that. You just need to know your station. It's just a shame for AFLCrap that you're all he h...
by Fred
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scott Morrison's blunt response to NRL's coronavirus plea

But this isn’t about that aflcrap .... this is about the incompetence and sheer stupidity of the nrl asking for handouts at this time..... public relations stuff up big time. Shows total incompetence. And that statement ... Australia is not Australia without RL ..... seriously .... since when are pa...
by Fred
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When do the stadium lock outs for the NRL start?

leagueiscrap wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:48 pm
It seems a rather sore spot, or the league loons are really having trouble interpreting the post :mrgreen:

Judging by AFLcrap”s difficulty with the gov $$$ thread I think he may have difficulty reading and understand threads lol.
by Fred
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl an olympic sport ..so many lols

Fred wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:17 pm
You bored crapper? Ever wonder what you’d do if this forum closed ?? You’d be lost.

Still holds true.
by Fred
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get help crapper .... seriously wherever you went in January ... go back
by Nah
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL v RL which code has gotten the most GOVT $$$$?

So getting the GOVt to upgrade something they own . Very clever by the AFL so w.t.f are you laughing about it? The NRL have been very effective in never to put their hands in their pockets for stadiums. I'm not laughing about that, but I do think it'll stop, especially under the present circumstanc...
by Fred
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Captain obvious here lol. AFL is a one nation sport????