Search found 232 matches

Return

by SportCapital
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Parramatta stadium will offer a world class experience.

A clubs first game.
Eeeeeek.
What's the second game going to look like.....?
by Fred
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Just turned on the TV. Rugby on Ch 10, NRL on Ch 9 and AFL is on Ch 7s lowest rating channel (7mate). AFL number 2 in NSW... Pretty comical actually :lol: You can't even get Channel 7 to play your live games on it's main channel. :cool: So tell me... on what measure does rugby union or soccer beat ...
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

lol

evan Roy thinks ya doing good work with your figures..

Well Done.
by Fred
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nope. Afl out rates the rugby union more often than not... in fact rugby union season comp isn’t even shown on FTA and the recent wallabies we game was outraged by the afl game on at the same weekend. Crowds for afl slaughter the rugby union more often than not and afl has moved onto private schools...
by Fred
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mate. You are making a fool of yourself. Let you uncle crapper handle the more difficult stuff. If you want to be like him a deflection rather than such a silly arguement would have been the way to go. It must be hurting so bad gws and afl are expanding alinto western Sydney. You poor thing .... lo...
by Fred
Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

I’m still wondering where AFLcrap got “exclusive” from in regard to Northern Territory picks ? The best he has come up with is “first dibs” which he means priority as I pointed out ... which is not exclusive. For someone who is a pendant for literal meanings of words i would have thought he would be...
by Fred
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Isn’t afl also shown on 7 mate in Perth ? Lol... vic, sa, wa developing states for Aussie rules .... And you said the coverage of aflw was poor in northern states ... which is clearly not correct ... there was a 6 page lift out .....how does that sit with your comment of no coverage. Best you quit w...
by Nah
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exactly why are we spending $2 billion on new stadiums in Sydney?

Unlike round AFL stadiums. Four football codes can use Rectangular stadiums. Gridiron, Soccer, Union & League. Unlike round NRL stadiums, five football codes can use oval stadiums, Australia Football, Gridiron, Soccer, Union & League plus cricket, baseball and the Olympics.In fact, if it's ...
by Fred
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PACIFIC NATIONS

You seem more obsessed with afl’s international presence than afl people. The reason afl people don’t care is cause we know it will never happen. Don’t care if it does or doesn’t . ambivalent. But I get it... it’s something to hang the hat of rl on I guess. I wonder if union fans did that the rl fan...
by Quolls2019
Fri May 29, 2020 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are the AFL about to give two clubs the boot????

Are the AFL about to give two clubs the boot?
No.. journos opinions ain’t necessarily so. As you have indicated many times....
by Fred
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rupert Murdoch "We've always preferred Aussie Rules"

The Deals are great Fred , especially the Fox one. Then why the secrecy around the finer details and how much exactly the Foxtel deal actually is. I have seen many comments posted elsewhere suggesting V’Landys is just a News Ltd lackey. Any truth to that? It's a thing called commercial in confidenc...
by Fred
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exactly why are we spending $2 billion on new stadiums in Sydney?

I was waiting for the usual deflection of the paper or the journalist lol. Predictable. Anything negative is automatically put down to bias or an axe to grind lol.
by Fred
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rupert Murdoch "We've always preferred Aussie Rules"

I’m sure there are many things factored in. Like the afl support shows also rate well. It may be potential subscriptions with nrl subscriptions saturated and afl more of a target merger. With there being a decent presence of afl outside afl states (just look at teams) maybe there is much more potent...
by NlolRL
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Sunday afternoon: Swans/Bombers 876k (metro 446k, reg 175k, Fox 255k) #NRLDragonsSharks 692,000 Nine 449,000 (Metro 256,000 Regional 193,000) Fox League 243,000 So the AFL win a single game v single game on Sunday by nearly 200k. What's with that tossball fans? I thought the AFL only dominated Thurs...
by Fred
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

There is a push to allow Gabba to open fully for GF. If this is the case, would the sell-out crowd be a record for the ground?