Search found 232 matches

Return

by Bbear
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

https://www.austadiums.com/sport/comp/nrl/results

Looking at the figures it is apparent that the Titans only draw fair crowd numbers when a successful in form team is in town.
The Sun's can easily outdraw the tiny Titans crowds given a run of good form and a popular opposition club as opponents.
by Bbear
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

https://tvtonight.com.au/2022/06/friday ... -2022.html

Sevens Friday night football mostly always out rates the NRL broadcast by a healthy margin.
The NRL as always is only runner up !
by WookieReturns
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Pippen1994 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:11 pm
Gone wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:45 am
i dont personally count the fucking crowds for either code.
Keep posting lies then
How about I keep posting the official data and ignore crackpots like you. Yes I think thats the way to go.
by WookieReturns
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

oh so when media sources report multiple media companies are interested in the rights its gospel when media sources report the AFL are saying the present broadcasters are the preferred choice .... its fake news ? :-k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ fumblers , the kings of h...
by WookieReturns
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ so nows its the number of stories that determines their legitimacy No its whether they are sourced properly or not. unnamed sources...arent really that reliable. you better hope they sign with someone new fumbler or the bomber will be all over you :twisted: forgive...
by Bbear
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Collingwood vs Suns game to be huge.
Sports fans on the Gold Coast are in for a treat.

Look hard enough and you might even find Leeroy, Fred and Truthbomber amongst the crowd !

Some local fans will be scratching their head, pondering,
Who are the Titans ?
by Quolls2019
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

anyone see the "report" That Channel 10 has offered 3 billion for AFL rights with 20 team comp over 5 years for everything https://www.sen.com.au/news/2022/07/02/report-network-launches-billion-dollar-bid-for-afl-rights/ no mention of a 20 team comp there No, just the $3 billion.
by Fred
Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would be funny watching the meltdown from some hereof it does go through -

I would hate it to go to paramount streaming. Would get rid of fox that’s for sure.
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

More than 105,000 junior attendees have flocked to AFL games around the country as part of the AFL's Kids Go Free month, which provided all kids under the age of 15 free tickets to any match.

105,000 free tickets is that a australian record.

Still a couple rounds to go
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with kids go free it is a genius idea. i would go a step further
and do it for most of the H&A Season (outside of big games)
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fair enough, that is one way of looking at it I guess. What about free memberships for all RL juniors in Victoria? Good idea for the Suns to consider? yeah definitely, kids who play footy AFL or NRL should receive a Season Pass. (when ya get a kid at a young age you have him for life) get them to g...
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

details will come alight soon i think>> Deal will be complete before FINALS Yep Gil will want this finalised soon. I’m still hopeful of a big payday and new broadcasters in Channel 10 and Paramount+ or the rights split between broadcasters. I think Channel 7’s coverage has become stale. How sad tha...
by Fred
Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The diff between regional and metro though is more than just “how many eyes” - regional is very spread out and diluted
by Fred
Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

agree, some years back i had a full rundown of dollars per metro and regional (cannot get it now, it was through THINK TV ) It went something like this besides dollar amount. (cannot remember totals) from around 2015 1st Sydney 2nd Melbourne 3rd Brisbane 4th regional NSW 5th regional QLD 6th Perth ...
by Fred
Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sun”s must be getting close to piping the Titans yet again for home games at their respective stadiums