Search found 232 matches

Return

by Fred
Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GABBA Redevelopment

3.4 billion for 1 stadium is insane 3 existing stadiums being updated for half that amount is sensible .... The Victoria Parl option I heard was more a precinct that included things like train stations, hospital, shops etc. I also thought the cost saving on the govt plan is cheaper, but bot by a gr...
by Fred
Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GABBA Redevelopment

Yeah - labour voter all my life but can’t vote for a Miles government - hoping a Teal option presents. Decision has been widely panned. Clearly not thought out and reactionary. And to be clear - very few seeing it as an AFL /NRL thing. It’s simply just a very poor decision. The simple question - and...
by Fred
Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tassie Devils It Is

Labour stuffing it up in Tassie and Queensland.
by Quolls2019
Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fumbelball house in full overhyped propaganda mode atm with these memberships 125,000 members at $10 each or about the equivalent of 6,000 proper memberships or so [-( [-( [-( hardly the pants wetting scenario being portrayed eh [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X Everybody is, or should, be aware that these are n...
by Fred
Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don’t know. I was watching a few shows and talk was of how they were only $10 ($15 if you want more stickers) and that it is more a show of support.
by Fred
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood - 0-3

Go away....!!!!
by Skippy Steve
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy Crowds - 2024

Even though some of the Gather Round games were played at very small venues, the AFL still beat the Thugby for crowd attendances!