Search found 107 matches

Return

by ParraEelsNRL
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

I reckon the Titans with 27 million in funding would be doing pretty bloody good.
by pussycat
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 - Rugby League TV Ratings - NRL etc

AFLX was run similar . double counting would be a similar issue for both tournaments, but it only an issue for Rugby League . Why? double standards? - Jealousy? - why :thumbleft: try double checking the thread your attempting to try to gollum :thumbleft: What part are you having trouble understandi...
by pussycat
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Were back. May 28 :thumbleft: Wow , Australia's most popular sport continues to lead the way :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:
by pussycat
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

The Queensland Government is throwing an extra $40 million towards getting a new Townsville stadium, in another bid to secure support from Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. Treasurer and Sports Minister Curtis Pitt flew into the north Queensland rugby league city on Friday to make the pledge, which ...
by pussycat
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's starting to look like Fairfax/9 misread or underestimated the ARLCs reaction . Also misread other network interest . Yes , Now that the real truth is coming out its sounding more and more like C. 9 have farked themselves. Check ignition And may god's love be with you, 42 days to blast off. :th...
by pussycat
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yeah he just makes this stuff up for My amusement :roll:
by pussycat
Mon May 18, 2020 11:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 Affects it will have on Australian footy codes

Always backed V’landys and supported the date. He makes things happen. He rolled the dice and was right. I did point out the reasons that I came to my conclusion. Not just basing it on nothing and also gave a detailed response as to why. List whatever I missed as i didn’t read all your post... skim...
by Pippen94
Tue May 26, 2020 6:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ‘Staggering growth’ in Chinese AFL audience

Maybe the Chinese viewers can offset the declining afl ratings here in Australia
by Terry
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 7 drops 2 AFL shows!!!! Has massive debt problems!!!

In further bad news it's thought Gilty won't be able to make a deal with broadcasters before the mess resumes next week. This is in contrast to the NRL's Peter The Great who stitched up 9 and Fox while juggling 5 balls, drinking a schooner and doing a pan-hellenic jig!!!! It's terribly bad luck the ...
by Terry
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

And there we have it..... when can’t address the issue goes to ridicule and insults to deflect. Address the issue Freddy boyo????????????? I've put up post after post about the inherent deep seated racism in your fave sport pal!!!! Your mate the idiot just ignored it and actually congratulated........
by Terry
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Peter The Great slams AFL for 'fictional' comments!!!

Peter The Great has got the northern fumblers on the run says Swans boss Anthony Priddle. In a rare show of an AFL administrator telling the truth he said he has fears fumbling will go the way of Rugby in the face of the juggernaut PVL and the behemoth Rugby League. Priddle said RU had dropped subst...
by pussycat
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - The ugly game.

Lol because there is no penalty for being unco No penalty for not kicking straight No penalty for fumbling. So there is no requirement to be "skilled " Hence why the game is ugly . It's full of long distance runners who have very little skill . And when they get puffed - the tag teaming s...
by pussycat
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Fred wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:27 pm
So afl most watched sport on tv that day then ?
Yes , if that what makes you happy Fred go with that line.
by NlolRL
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fred wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:10 pm
I would agree - however it does say outperformed the Broncos by 38 and 28 per cent not increased by.
it says AFL outperformed NRL, not Lions outperformed Broncos. Clickbait at it's finest
by Terry
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:53 pm
15mill is equivalent to almost 4 total AFL Rounds
Yep. Or 36 games of fumbling! An absolute and utter magnificent flogging!!