Search found 107 matches

Return

by Terry
Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

why are fumblers such wankers ? :hmm: why are you so butthurt about stuff you clearly know nothing about Gee bummy you've really thrown the switch to vaudeville since your much anticipated come back here. I suggest what this site needs is a statesman like moderator and leader. You.....ummmmmmmm.......
by truthbomber
Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More ambition & ability issues with fumblers

who gives a shit about boxing :hmm: :-k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ again the point escapes a fumbler , its nothing to do with boxing liking it or not its fumblers & another example of their over inflated opinion of themselves this ... barny hall , or benny hill or wha...
by truthbomber
Mon May 02, 2022 6:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

I expect the AFl /media /propaganda Dept to be working overtime on this up coming deal . Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the initial media release say the AFL sent correspondence to The streaming companies to see if they were interested . That soon becomes as usual Twisted to the streaming compa...
by leeroy*NRL*
Mon May 02, 2022 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I didn't say “all”. you literally said "most games are now behind a paywall.. but anyways the deals between codes are totally different.. NRL TO FOX is more valuable than AFL is to FOX> the numbers tell the story.. I do not see FOX going overs this time just to hope that they will increase sub...
by Terry
Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: guesses on the midgets crowd today

gotta be under 6k (even with the Essendon Support in the stands Maybe 5,000. The joint holds 24k. If its 5k thats one person for every 5 seats. The top stands haven't got a single person in them. The bottom stands have about 1 in 10. That makes around 2k. But don't worry they'll just tell lies as u...
by truthbomber
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by truthbomber
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

oh... so the thwee bullion is back on eh ? 8-[ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: whats the difference between the key stone cops & aflol's media rights deal ? nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ I dont believe they'll get three billion. but you ...
by Terry
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by leeroy*NRL*
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL in Central Queensland

I would actually suggest that RL being number 1 in Queensland is debatable! It sure as heck isn't number one in Cairns, Mackay, the Sunshine Coast or the Darling Downs! And Aussie Rules is more than competitive in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast! The only other places I would give RL the definite le...
by WookieReturns
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

see now youve got me agreeing with the t-bomber here.

And thats annoying
by truthbomber
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TLPG wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:05 pm
Beaussie wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:26 pm
cehar5 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:19 pm
Should be well north of 1 mill tonight. Huge game.
Penrith vs Melbourne is live on Channel 9 in Melbourne tonight.

https://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/melbourne/
And my TV will be OFF!
why ? , can't you workout how to turn it on ? 8-[
by WookieReturns
Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

evidently these cakes were sent to a number of people according to Vince Rugari who received one
by truthbomber
Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm pretty sure whatever deal is cut it will include Fox Sports. Kayo on the other hand have plenty to worry about and I think rightly so. In my experience, Kayo absolutely sucks. :hmm: 8-[ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :-k :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] Is that ...
by truthbomber
Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Lol so this bloke wants thelegalised cheating to return . Why why. We heard on here over & over how popular they are . How they are gunna be bigger than most NRL clubs. How they gunna be the biggest club in West Syd. If a GF appearance didn’t help then nothing will . the issue is 2 fold in West...