Search found 107 matches

Return

by Terry
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

AFL Canberra I understand were told to stay off Manuka Oval prior to the AFLW draw was released, just in case the Giants were drawn to play there. So AFL Canberra had to book the next best - Football Park in Woden AKA Phillip Oval. As it turned out they could have booked Manuka as the Giants first ...
by Terry
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

Hmm, wonder if the AFL and the anti-siphoning list were raised? Anthony Albanese’s secret Murdoch meeting at News Corp HQ By Kishor Napier-Raman and David Estcourt August 26, 2022 Prime Minister Anthony Albanese clearly doesn’t share the same visceral hatred of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp as some of...
by Terry
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFL Canberra I understand were told to stay off Manuka Oval prior to the AFLW draw was released, just in case the Giants were drawn to play there. So AFL Canberra had to book the next best - Football Park in Woden AKA Phillip Oval. As it turned out they could have booked Manuka as the Giants first ...
by truthbomber
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in QLD

I watched the VFL finals last night (don’t ask me why it is called the VFL - such a stupid thing to do). The Suns were playing and they won beating Box Hill Hawks. Wasn’t too bad a game. They mentioned that for the first time all three Queensland teams are in the finals. Not a bad effort at all and...
by truthbomber
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in QLD

It’s hilarious how fumblefans think that because some players come from QLd that it shows interest in AFL . There’s got to be a sport out there for the not so coordinated..the ones who want a reward for not being able to kick straight . The ones who it doesn’t matter if you can’t catch ..if you fum...
by Quolls2019
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: History and the origins of Australia’s Game

Revisionist?? *throws arms in the air* There's a view I could give in response to that, but I'm going to be polite and overlook it as careless ignorance and a reduced feel for game. The accusation you aimed at me there is insulting. We're done. Show n Me the link, “im done” is a cop out. I gave you...
by Quolls2019
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Quolls2019
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: History and the origins of Australia’s Game

TLPG wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:23 am
Thank you for confirming my claims.
I cannot see where any one, certainly not me, has confirmed any of your claims.
Do you often make stuff up. Or do you see things that are not there.
by Terry
Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ten backs soccer to become ‘No.1 sport in Australia’

James Bryant is the one most responsible for the game….and probably for getting Wills drunk…a lot. Wow! So there was actually two drunken idiots that invented fumbling. Incredibly .............that makes a helluva lotta sense lololololololol!!!! Well, the first rules were written in a pub, Bryants ...
by hashish
Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

"Sydney Uni, New South Wales Uni, UTS, Manly, Kogarah, Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Croydon Park and St Leonards" Thanks for proving my point that only soy boy mummies boys from the Hills, inner-west and eastern suburbs are attracted to the racist victorian netball game. There is zero ne...
by Terry
Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by hashish
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn Investigation

AFL is truly Australia's greatest shame. A disgusting, divisive, truly abominable code devised by a psychopath racist murderer whose blood stained legacy lives on via its modern day administrators and practioners. Anyone that supports this garbage game is guilty of perpetuating these injustices. The...
by pussycat Mark 11
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

I see that the AFL will start up there own Magic Round next season. Forever in the NRL's shadow :(/ :(/ :(/
by Terry
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn Investigation

So you deny what happened at Newcastle? The deflection and obfuscation of you and other chuckball fans everywhere is disgusting. Pal. Ya just can't make things up like Gilty and all your fumbling mates. This thread is about the Hawthorn Investigation. Not the Newcastle one. It's like comparing a nu...
by Terry
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Grand Final TV ratings disaster!!!!!! Worst ever!!!

Lol Bea won’t show his head for awhile Terrible ratings Massive Racism issues Time to do a Houdini for awhile Yep. Beatup has been MIA since the cesspit racism story. Now with this ratings disaster I suspect he'll be gone till xmas lololololololol!!! How brave are fumblers. When the going gets toug...