Search found 107 matches

Return

by Terry
Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rugby League World Cup - bring it on!!!!

This year's Rugby League World Cup in the UK could be the best, most competitive, of all time. Apart from the usual top 3 nations - Australia, NZ and England we now have incredible teams lining up for Tonga and Samoa. The latter two can beat anyone on their day. Add to that very strong Fijian and Fr...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Newcastle Knights presented with Key to the CIty
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The end of heilhitlerball in QLD

there was prob more media attention about Dolphins 1st game and result
than the Brisbane Lions will get all year in QLD>
by Terry
Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LET THE ARSE KICKING BEGIN

AFLcrap1 they only play in a stadium that holds 11,500 so I would think 8,000 average is pretty good once they start losing. Let me guess that you didn't even know that was their capacity. Pete 'ol son. I'm gonna go easy on ya this time cause you seem a little......ummm......confused! This is an in...
by pussycat Mark 11
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

WoW ! we are truly the kick arse champions of the world - someone needs to write a song about that.
by pussycat Mark 11
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its sad really, the days of competition appear to be well and truly gone!
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

900k More viewers to the NRL Round 1 to the AFL round 1 MEDIA Networks>> get ready... NRL will start Negoiations in 12 to 24months. with extra team added. Broadcast deal will be realigned and extended. Round 1 NRL not up against AFL though. Afl still countries most valuable sporting product - fron ...
by truthbomber
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crowds - 2023

well I'll be stuffed 3 words never used ever by anyone at a Midgets game at Homebush but... " it looked bigger " 9,691 maybe after the laughing & chortling & head shaking by anyone with functioning eyes after the attendance announced for rnd 1 , they've decided to post " actua...
by truthbomber
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:09 pm
Who's excited for GATHER ROUND

the SA Premier sure is
LOL
all 18 games of a shit sport being played in a shit hole
yep
seems about right :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
by truthbomber
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what are they gathering around ?

a banana bowl ? 8-[
by truthbomber
Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

I’m thinking that was about what I’d suspect. Playing poorly and playing a lowly supported team - to get 9000 I’m quite happy with that. you don't " suspect" a crowd fweddy you " expect " it & you'd be happy with 900 & spin that , you deluded halfwit :lol: :lol: :rofl: :...
by Terry
Mon May 22, 2023 1:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stick your stadium .... up your bum

& so say all of us filthy thieving scum Tasmania is not a dictatorship & racistball can go get fucked with their tax payer funded stadium that is not needed. https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/thousands-rally-against-a-new-700m-afl-stadium-in-tasmania-amid-housing-crisis/news-story/f...
by Terry
Wed May 31, 2023 3:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stick your stadium .... up your bum

Why would the AFL want a team in Tassie when everyone already follows the footy down there. This has nothing to do with the AFL wanting a team there but the state of Tassie wanting their own team there. That's great Petey boy................but it sure don't give Gilty the right to bend the whole s...
by truthbomber
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

41K at SCG , but just

28K watching on TV in the largest city in the country :shock: the self anointed biggest club team in any sport in Sydney got more people watching at the ground then on TV :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ I mean what the hell how is this possible ? I tell you how , apart from the ex pa...